Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Most recent tattoo (and first tattoo)- Cris Cleen last month. I may post a picture soon; it's a woman holding a mirror on my thigh.

please share! i have an appointment with him later this month too, can not wait

Damn. Getting started proper!

I like to think that I've had some help getting started correctly (thanks, 12oz guys).

Post some sweet tatties, Boodah! And welcome (even though I know you signed up a while back).

Nice to see you around these parts.

please share! i have an appointment with him later this month too, can not wait

3KQ8t.png

I had promised myself NO MORE DANG TATTOOS in 2011 (which has seen the Abe Lincoln/Panther Paws tattoo, the Hand of Glory, the devil head, the skull and bee and the fingers- more tattoos than I got from 2008 to 2010 combined) but my girlfriend (the lovely Claire) told me tonight that my birthday present is a gift certificate* for some time with Robert Ryan.

I guess there's one more to sneak in for 2011.

*she was too lazy to go to Asbury to get the cert, so she is giving me money with a note that says 'for a robert ryan tattoo'.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

I like to think that I've had some help getting started correctly (thanks, 12oz guys).

Nice to see you around these parts.

3KQ8t.png

I was in the shop with my wife when you were waiting to get tattooed by him. I believe I delayed the tattoo a little bit whilst Chris was trying to make change for a 50 so I could buy a print from him. The tattoo looks great!

I was in the shop with my wife when you were waiting to get tattooed by him. I believe I delayed the tattoo a little bit whilst Chris was trying to make change for a 50 so I could buy a print from him. The tattoo looks great!

Thanks, man. You've been one of the most influential persons over at 12oz as far as my tattoo taste goes. Can't believe I missed you at the shop. Check your inbox.

Duffa, I'll be looking for a weather report....

Rory I can already give you one - friggin hot!! I have friends in Osaka and the minimum temp is around 26, maximum 31 (thats degrees celsius people, I have no idea about Fahrenheit!) I thought living in Queensland I could handle most humid climates but it gets sooooo muggy in summer there its simply not funny (I was there about 5 weeks ago?)

When do you leave Rory? And if you need any info on shops/cool things to do around the Kansai region hit a brother up ;)

Love it! How stoked was Ben to do that? I think he has a Frenchie (and a crazy chihuahua, if I'm not mistaken).

He's got 3 chihuahuas and I believe 2 are tattooed on him... Taki has a frenchie :D

He actually said pets are a challenge because it needs to look not just like a dog but my dog. And it does!!

He's got 3 chihuahuas and I believe 2 are tattooed on him... Taki has a frenchie :D

He actually said pets are a challenge because it needs to look not just like a dog but my dog. And it does!!

The last time I was at State of Grace, there were 5 Frenchies there: Taki's, Jill', Fil's, and...Colin's? Damn, that's only 4! All I know is that the cute factor was on blast.