Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

yes petri its my daughter. I gave David bruehl a picture as a reference where she is cutting her eyes and puckering her lips in a Holiday photo. I meant for it to just be a reference and let him go off it but he drew the exact picture to a T. I studied it last night and must say I am kinda suprised the exact gestures come through so well on the tattoo

yes petri its my daughter. I gave David bruehl a picture as a reference where she is cutting her eyes and puckering her lips in a Holiday photo. I meant for it to just be a reference and let him go off it but he drew the exact picture to a T. I studied it last night and must say I am kinda suprised the exact gestures come through so well on the tattoo

That's so awesome. One to be proud of, for sure! (The tattoo and the kid, I mean.)

thanks everyone I owe alot to everyone here. I am still a noob but I feel like I appreciate art so much more and willing to go outside my percieved comfort zone because of the education I am receiving here.

There is one huge downside, There was literally no pain so I fear that I will be spending lots of time and money getting alot more work at a frenetic pace.

Today I got the other half of my back outlined and some shading.

Next session *possibly* next month.

The guy being tattooed next to me got a rad Buddha head on his neck from Hua.

(The pic I've linked to was taken by Hua and is part of set on their open Facebook page. Some good shots of Belfast in general in there, murals etc)

Relieved to be done for the week.