Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

'Scuse the pictures, they were taken by a friend who wasn't real comfortable using my camera. And then attaching them here ate the colour (not that it matters at this stage).

Also excuse my arm-cleavage :P

Anywho, after 3x3hour sessions, lines: I haz them.

Favourite parts are the crowns (Cypress and Ivy) and the hair. And the eyelashes ^.^

There should be more Greek Mythology tattoos.

Got another session with Rachi in about a week and a half.

Right calf- Steve Byrne-Rock of Ages Tattoo, Austin TX

There are some really nice purple flowers along the outside border, but they're hard to get in the picture- overall, super powerful :D

hey kev, you got featured on tattoosnob's blog today. probably already knew that but I think its pretty cool

LOL! I think you guys just want to see my manly chest.

I'll see if I can get a pic later. Its funny, it doesnt seem like much got done, then I compare the surface area he actually covered to my arm and its a LOT of color...we probably would have got more done if I wasn't such a wussy, needing a break every 10 minutes the last hour. I was literally wimpering a bit at the end...:o

LOL! I think you guys just want to see my manly chest.

I'll see if I can get a pic later. Its funny, it doesnt seem like much got done, then I compare the surface area he actually covered to my arm and its a LOT of color...we probably would have got more done if I wasn't such a wussy, needing a break every 10 minutes the last hour. I was literally wimpering a bit at the end...:o

Jeebus, the thought of 3 hours of color on my ribs makes me nauseous. I'd have been crying like a baby.

Here is the second session on my back piece:

Panther vs Tiger – Stewart Robson

6 hours in and I can't believe how much has been done. Even though Stewart has done my entire front torso I'm still amazed at how quick he tattoos. Also on a side note, not being up for 30 hours before getting tattooed helped a lot. So glad I managed to sleep before this session.