Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

ahh very cool @Reyeslv

offtopic I dont have a Iphone either. Man I suck my daughter not yet 3 can navigate the Iphone better than me

It's amazing how young the little ones figure this stuff out. My 1 year old can turn on and unlock my cell phone. Gotta love it.

Damn, that's on you? Lucky guy! I saw that on his Instagram.

Two questions: how long did that take, and who did your right arm?

That outline took almost 5 hours. He had to reverse the stencil to cover some stuff on my back. I sent him a photo but I took the pic in a mirror so my pic showed everything backwards. Stewart work fairly quickly and no breaks.

On my right arm is a koy and dragon and that was by Clark North. He's in Las Vegas. Great guy and he does fantastic stuff as well. His website is http://www.clarknorthart.com/index.html

Are you going to get a complete cover-up on those back tattoos? It looks like that is the way you are going. Lovely piece - when are you coming back for the next session?

Yes, it will be a full piece when concluded. The plan is to meet up with Stewart in the US. Also I will come back to FST but not for a while.... I would like to have it finished where it started!!!

That outline took almost 5 hours. He had to reverse the stencil to cover some stuff on my back. I sent him a photo but I took the pic in a mirror so my pic showed everything backwards. Stewart work fairly quickly and no breaks.

On my right arm is a koy and dragon and that was by Clark North. He's in Las Vegas. Great guy and he does fantastic stuff as well. His website is Clark North - Home

Oh, I'm familiar with Clark. He does great work. In fact, I met Stewart at the SFO pre-party and told him that I'd seen an incredible Clark North sleeve earlier that day (with the world's largest finger waves) on a guy in downtown SF.

And 5 hours is fast for an outline of that size and detail. Not a ton of fun for you, though. :)

Oh, I'm familiar with Clark. He does great work. In fact, I met Stewart at the SFO pre-party and told him that I'd seen an incredible Clark North sleeve earlier that day (with the world's largest finger waves) on a guy in downtown SF.

And 5 hours is fast for an outline of that size and detail. Not a ton of fun for you, though. :)

It didn't tickle!!! But not too bad. Took a 10 hour flight back from London and it was a little uncomfortable. Of course it's all worth it!!!

FUCK THIS THREAD! Just got back from the honeymoon with all these grand thoughts of saving money, all kinds high-minded ideals my parents would be proud of.. and now all these killer tattoos. I suppose I'll just have to work my ass off so I can do both and start all the big pieces I've been thinking of. Seriously though, that Marius koi, the Stewart Robson backpiece, and fucking especcially the Jaie Devore craziness.. and that methed out kepwie Viking.

Fuck you all, you're all my heroes.

Selling me on Devore, man = )

if you're local you should definitely get something from him.

he put a badass tudor rose on me a while back that's a little more classic.

Jaie is cool coz i just have to give a rough idea and then let him do what he wants and the tattoo ends up very awesome...and i can get something within a week of talking to him :cool: