Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Sleep? Did the jetlag send you into a hibernation of some kind @Duffa ??

Where's the blog you promised us you lazy aussie?!? ;)

My apologies my good man!!! I have had serious interweb issues but they have now been resolved ;) The blog will be up later tonight! (although was thinking I might just make a thread after remembering that @Iwar you had some issues with only being able to put up like 4 photos per post?)

Yessir, mainly why I've avoided doing my feet.

What do you guys recommend for foot healing? Im constantly on my feet at the hospital, so I was thinking maybe just get em done when I have time off and lay around and do nothing

My foot healed quickly. It really was the first day or two that there was any swelling. I tried to find a nice slip on shoe, but they were all so tight around the foot, I ended up wearing my Doc Marten Chelsea slip ons, with a cotton sock and aquaphor when I had to leave house. As soon as I would get home would wash and go barefoot with no aquaphor. I just did it at the beginning of my weekend and by the end of my days off I was good to go.

My foot healed quickly. It really was the first day or two that there was any swelling. I tried to find a nice slip on shoe, but they were all so tight around the foot, I ended up wearing my Doc Marten Chelsea slip ons, with a cotton sock and aquaphor when I had to leave house. As soon as I would get home would wash and go barefoot with no aquaphor. I just did it at the beginning of my weekend and by the end of my days off I was good to go.

Right on, hopefully they'll heal quickly then. Kinda saving them for the last part of the equation on my legs anyway, but have been curious how it'd be healing, thank you sir