Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

one for the yankee bastards

Yeah but you're an Okla-homie!

Also, @asradin, nice one! I got tattooed by Todd when he was doing a little guest spot at Smith St. a few years ago. It was actually the very day that Michael Jackson died, I got a text halfway through the tattoo and told him and it's possible that's why my raven has a yellow beak.. still an incredible tattoo though!

@gougetheeyes Cool, I don't think my tattoo was as symbolic but it made the power cut they had when I went to Frith Street in December seem less annoying since it enabled me to book in to get the tattoo. It's also extremely weird to only have a small piece of skin healing instead of the usual half of my back or whatever large piece I'm in the middle of.

Yeah but you're an Okla-homie!

Also, @asradin, nice one! I got tattooed by Todd when he was doing a little guest spot at Smith St. a few years ago. It was actually the very day that Michael Jackson died, I got a text halfway through the tattoo and told him and it's possible that's why my raven has a yellow beak.. still an incredible tattoo though!

I am still a yankee to the brits