Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I got this Ed Hardy gorilla head from @valerievargas the other week

http://instagr.am/p

and I had a sneaky day off from work so I headed into London for a few hours and got this little dragon head from Todd Noble..

http://instagr.am/p

my incredible ROA backpiece is finished up now too but that's something else entirely.

The links didn't work??

I do recall seeing them, nice stuff!!!

@Duffa, thank you for your kind comments. I really love LIna's work aswell. I tried to book her at the last London convention, but she was fully booked, her girls are sweet pretty. At the end of this month, I am starting a half sleeve with Crispy Lennox at Black Garden in London. Really looking forward to this and will of course post pictures.

Holy Shit!

Have I been away from here that long??? Really?

I apologize everyone!

Ummm.....I just updated my profile and it said i had been tattooed by 47 people....well that was 20 people ago I guess so I have kept busy!

The last tattoo I got was a few weeks ago by Mick Beasley at Dragon Moon Tattoo!

Mick was artist #67 and she did a pink "my little pony" on my back!

406839_365320480161434_100000504550435_1409637_1152911712_n.jpg

Here are two of the tattoos I got in my absence....both by Dave Kruseman

My "thumb sleeves" are my pride and joy right now....he he he

The black and grey is fully healed in (nothing fell out) and the Lighthouse was a fresher photo (maybe later that night after it was done) but there really hasn't been much fallout but I am sure he will want to hit it with a second pass!

397319_366963083330507_100000504550435_1414480_1018091222_n.jpg

got this one today from the apprentice in the shop where i work, Jon Probasco. it's from one of the Theo Mindell sheets in the Spider Murphy's book... it also makes me want to throw some diving elbows from the top rope.

427043_10100414244058551_17026783_47173383_1577949398_n.jpg

photo just after it was finished. also, the last few letters wrap around just a bit, hence the skewed perspective.