Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Probably the nicest dick tattoo ever, Henk rocks. Bunny those thumbs, made me think, Christine the Colorful. years ago, like 20, there was rumor she was gettin stuff removed...... anyways, rock on ,very cool stuff.

You know you like my dick!

Got tattooed yesterday at the Philly Convention by Henk Schiffmacher and how fitting is it that he was #69 tattoo artist to tattoo me?

430086_383050798388402_100000504550435_1459435_1887559239_n.jpg

Probably should have saved this one for your neck. It is sort of a Dan Higgs meets Dave Lum type deal. I love it.

not getting a Higgs tattoo was definitely one think i have been regretting but I also regretted not getting something for Tony Polito before he stopped tattooing in Brooklyn!

At least I was able to right that wrong this past friday by getting something from Tony! It was an awesome day getting tattooed by those three guys!

I am thinking about heading back up to Philly tomorrow just to hang with some people I didn't get a chance too on Friday......not sure if I will add another one or not!

I guess we shall see.....ha ha ha ha

I'll just go ahead and post the link, since I'm sure @Perez is happy to spread the magic. Didn't get to see Polito but what I did get was a little snake from a Lee Roy acetate from Andy Perez. Good times x10: Instagram

Also somehow made it through a brutal rib session with Ron "Angel Fingers" Wells, but not quite done yet, so you'll all have to wait for that one.

I liked both of those 'pon di Instagram, but I'll like your post here, too. I'm so stoked for you, man. And I can't believe that the stencil fit! I've been thinking about that a lot lately: back in the stencil era, you got what you got, and you got it in that size.

Super, super cool.

Funny, too, we did a bunch of filler a while ago and left that spot cause it was just big enough for "something," just in case. And yesterday Perez texted me about three minutes before I popped over to the booth though I hadn't seen the text yet. It fit right in that spot like it was made for it and he used pencil dust for the stencil to boot. And had the exact right amount of paper towels. Not sayin it was fate.. but hey, if the snake fits.

Ron "Angel Fingers" Wells

I haven't had the pleasure of being tattooed by the man yet (is on the list) but either way, this should be put on business cards and/or shirts. :D

@gougetheeyes - I'm pretty sure Uncle Allen is over there at the moment? @CaptCanada - did you get it while he was at Yellow Blaze? What ever the case may be, that lady head is beautiful, you lucky so & so ;) lol

I got my first tattoo yesterday. Sat from 11:00 to 3:00 (he drew it on freehand first) and we just did the outline. It's the first part of a Japanese themed sleeve. It's a Koi with a dragon head. I go back for color and the outline for the next piece the first of April. Unfortunately my artist is booked about 6-8 weeks in advance. I guess it just gives my old skin more time to heal between sittings.

IMG_0651.jpg