Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

talked to matt arriola, meeting up with him when i get back from california the 21st and measuring my torso and getting it drawn up and shit. going to start my battle royal at ink n iron. im terrified.

Don't be afraid. Matt has tattooed me for close to 30 hours, and it has never been that painful, compared to some other tattoos I have gotten. Too bad you get back on the 21st. My wife and I will be there getting tattooed this Saturday.

Chad Koeplinger. He was cool about it and actually got a nice, clean, accurate outline despite my writhing in pain the whole time!

Good thing he tattoos very fast, otherwise itd take me ten sittings to finish! Everyone in that shop tattoos fast. They were knocking out tattoos faster than episodes of Miami Ink. ;)

what did you end up getting? i think there was a thread about this, yeah?

Don't be afraid. Matt has tattooed me for close to 30 hours, and it has never been that painful, compared to some other tattoos I have gotten. Too bad you get back on the 21st. My wife and I will be there getting tattooed this Saturday.

yeah ive heard he's relatively lighthanded. i havent been tattooed by him, but he's always been nice and his snakes are rad as hell. I wish I had known he was coming back to Seattle before i booked this California trip!

yeah ive heard he's relatively lighthanded. i havent been tattooed by him, but he's always been nice and his snakes are rad as hell. I wish I had known he was coming back to Seattle before i booked this California trip!

Are you getting tattooed by Bob Roberts this week. How about a photo?

Finally got in to the shop, finishing my Banshee on May 10th, got put on a call list if there is a sooner opening. Wanna knock this one out so I can start plotting my back piece. We're thinking it may be done in two more sessions as we have to do the veil, her neck and neck lace. And then the back ground which is essentially my entire arm. I can't wait, its been to long..