Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Got a wonderful lady head from @Valerie Vargas best Mothers day present ever and had a takeaway in the evening , anyway just to say a huge Thank you to all at Frith Street Tattoo

I think you were finishing up when I came in for my appointment with Stewart. If it was you it did indeed look absolutely lovely.

Got my leg piece finished up with Stewart Robson at Frith Street yesterday. It was my first tattoo and I'm ridiculously pleased. Already saving up for the next one! I'd echo the thanks as well, they made my first tattoo experience really as good as it could have been.

After 52 years on the planet with no tattoos what so ever, my girlfriend decided out of the blue this past Saturday that for St Patrick's day she'd get a shamrock and 3 ladybugs, on her butt. She actually went through with it and sat like a trooper.

There won't be any pictures of hers, but since she did it I got this little guy as a memento of one of the most awesome days I've ever spent with her.

After 52 years on the planet with no tattoos what so ever, my girlfriend decided out of the blue this past Saturday that for St Patrick's day she'd get a shamrock and 3 ladybugs, on her butt. She actually went through with it and sat like a trooper.

There won't be any pictures of hers, but since she did it I got this little guy as a memento of one of the most awesome days I've ever spent with her.

That's great dude!

no didnt hear from him again. i have to fly out of here at 7am tomorrow. maybe soon. oh well. im more than stoked on the tattoo front for this trip haha

also, thanks everyone for the positive response. even bryan said aloud "one of the better tigers i've done"

no didnt hear from him again. i have to fly out of here at 7am tomorrow. maybe soon. oh well. im more than stoked on the tattoo front for this trip haha

also, thanks everyone for the positive response. even bryan said aloud "one of the better tigers i've done"

Hmm...my appointment with him is this Thursday. Guess I should call to confirm.

Sorry to hear it. On the upside Matt Arriola just moved back to Seattle so that should make getting your torso tattooed a little bit easier.

Nah, my wife is speaking at a conference nearby, so I booked with Bob on the one free day I'll have. I just called Spotlight and spoke with Grant Cobb, who said that Bob's out today, but that he'd touch base with him later. He also said I should call back tomorrow, but that it shouldn't be a problem.