Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I love this so much, mostly for the fact that you can immediately tell that it's a Bob Roberts tattoo.

Thanks Ross. I looked at a lot of different stuff, but kept coming back to this one. I really enjoyed looking through Bob's old stencils. I just returned home a couple of hours ago and I am exhausted, but I will email you in a day or two with a couple of good stories about my trip.

Your post and Tattoo Pic just gave me and the Richard the biggest smile, so good to see that guys work....

I was in there yesterday, and I thought there might be chance you guys would come by. Bob has the set he did with Richard and Aaron up in his station, and I was staring at it the whole time I was getting tattooed. I love that set. Hope you are enjoying Sunny California.

6 hours on the back yesterday... It's a little sore today. Shading is harsher then outline and yesterday was shading over the ribs. Everyone that came over to take a look said the same thing "I'm glad my back is done". Then they talked about what a bitch getting a back piece is!!!

Must have miss it, but who is working on your back?

6 hours on the back yesterday... It's a little sore today. Shading is harsher then outline and yesterday was shading over the ribs. Everyone that came over to take a look said the same thing "I'm glad my back is done". Then they talked about what a bitch getting a back piece is!!!

We all know you were traveleing east to see stewart, but I for one tried to forget untill you showed the results of visit. This is just cruel and unusual punishment!

what am I supposed to do for the next 13 hrs??????

We all know you were traveleing east to see stewart, but I for one tried to forget untill you showed the results of visit. This is just cruel and unusual punishment!

what am I supposed to do for the next 13 hrs??????

Its progressing nicely!!! Can't wait to see what's accomplished....

b7dzcw.jpg

Oliver Peck panther head.

I heard on Thursday that he was in Dublin (in Tommy's Classic Ink) for one day only, and taking walk-ins. Took a half-day's leave from work and... Bob's your uncle...

This morning it's not that swollen, but it does appear to be weeping a fair bit - to do with the location, I guess?

While I was in the shop I met Ross Nagle and Jordan from Frith Street very briefly.