Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

ursula is James tattoing there full time

edit, I see him in artist section if so Cool shit and has he been there long?

he's been there almost 10 years now i think.. maybe more like 8.. either way, he's been there for a long time!

the photos on the website haven't been updated in a couple years too, so not all the artists listed currently work there and some who do aren't listed. He also doesn't work at the location listed on the site, he's at the 'Atlantic' location.

Started on my ribs yesterday. Tattooed by Lucy Pryor at Into You Tattoo, London. Heres a couple of pics, one taken during a short break (sorry about the quality).

Can't wait till July, the next session.

That is a nice looking piece. So how was it having the ribs done?

@Reyeslv the feeling of pain/discomfort changes. The hip bone area and middle of the ribs is a little uncomfortable. Other areas tickle before the you feel the needle. Lucy was very chatty and this really helped to distract from any pain.

As you know, when you had your back tattooed, you wanted something really special, so the only way to get through it, is to lay still and enjoy the experience.

Friday the 13th tattoo. Tattooed by Alex Binnie at Into You, London. The tattoo is based on my first professional tattoo.

Rather than get an exact copy I just let Alex do his thing with it, which is exactly what I wanted. Alex has been tattooing since the late 1980's and it was a real treat & honor to get something from him.

here's my sleeve in progress by Matt Difa (not healed yet)....I imagine not to many people's tastes here but thought I would share....still whole upper arm & backgrounds to be done (after some more lasering), prob less than halfway there but you can get the idea....

561862072-dd85d549406f98e43e6881fcd94a48b0.4f8c10c8-scaled.jpg

561863265-e1669e265743d73a883a25263227f9af.4f8c10c8-scaled.jpg

561863721-27ebfeb51b9bd55cbf06de6d84bebdb0.4f8c10c8-scaled.png