Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

That's awesome, what are you guys planning?

My wife starts her 3/4 sleeve and completes a skull on the inside of her thigh thats half shaded. I am still working on my chest/body and my sleeve. He needs to outline the top half or complete the detailed shading on the bottom. Basicly at this point I just walk in and find out what he wants to work on. Personally id like to work on my sleeve because Im being a total wimp about my body being tattooed. Plus I think Chris is going to show me what hes going to start on me in May if all goes well. Ill really try to get pictures up this time. Im really bad about it.

Got back a few hours ago after the final session on my back piece with Stewart. He was kind enough to put it up on instagram:

Instagram

I'm stoked. By far my favourite tattoo and incredible that it was done in 15 hours. I now have the fun of healing two leg tattoos and my back at the same time. I'm a very happy man :D

Got back a few hours ago after the final session on my back piece with Stewart. He was kind enough to put it up on instagram:

Instagram

I'm stoked. By far my favourite tattoo and incredible that it was done in 15 hours. I now have the fun of healing two leg tattoos and my back at the same time. I'm a very happy man :D

That only took 15 hours? Damn!

Instagram

That is the bollox, one of the best back pieces iv seen, i have so got to get tattooed by Stewart.

Thanks everyone. It's funny because Stewart pointed out to me that I've spent more time travelling to and fro sessions for my backpiece than I actually spent getting it tattooed. Totally worth it though and I can't stop smiling. Next up is my other foot being done by Frank Carter to match the other one he did :)

Thanks everyone. It's funny because Stewart pointed out to me that I've spent more time travelling to and fro sessions for my backpiece than I actually spent getting it tattooed. Totally worth it though and I can't stop smiling. Next up is my other foot being done by Frank Carter to match the other one he did :)

i've been through a water slide with Frank, did the final vocals at a Gallows show, already have a Pure Love tattoo, and have yet to be tattooed by him... OUR PATHS MUST CROSS AGAIN.

also, myself and a friend or two spent part of yesterday marvelling over the finished back. seriously amazing.