Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

This year I began with the intention of saving some money for a change. Last year was a write-off, I went overboard on a variety of things and pretty much spent everything I earned.

I know that I've got some expensive stuff coming up over the next couple of years and figured I better get my act together. I've got two days booked in at Yellow Blaze at the end of the year and I had decided that was going to my last big splurge for a while.

...Then I heard today that Ching and Yang from East Tattoo are going to be at White Dragon in Belfast for almost a full month and a half around the time of the London Tattoo Convention. I was like "shit, that's a great opportunity to bring my sleeve down on my right arm like I planned... It would probably only take 2 days. Great idea, right?".

No, it's a TERRIBLE IDEA!

Had to more or less take myself by the scruff of my neck and shake myself.

So Grimes manager contacted me and said hes not taking appointments for next couple months unless I wanted to pay a premium charge for him to do it on one of his days off, I'm trying to see what thay fee is. I may just try to get in with Lango and a couple of the guys at Blackheart to try and finish my sleeve, we will see.

@RoryQ .... just keep sayin to yourself, "I've already booked Shige. I've already booked Shige. I've already booked Shige..."

Ah, actually it's a bit of a funny situation. My GF is booked in with Shige and I ended up booking in with Tomo. But yeah, I need to keep that to the forefront.

That or get a better-paid job....

So Grimes manager contacted me and said hes not taking appointments for next couple months unless I wanted to pay a premium charge for him to do it on one of his days off, I'm trying to see what thay fee is. I may just try to get in with Lango and a couple of the guys at Blackheart to try and finish my sleeve, we will see.

I want a manager.

generous man, but they're both great artists! are you going to Japan?!

Yep. For all the talk about how hard it is to book in with Shige, if you're prepared to actually go over there he seems to be willing to make time. I think he just gets several hundred timewasting e-mails a day and the stock response is that he's booked for years.

Sweet! I got a tiger its a couple pages back, I think he's there only for a couple more days so I reccomend trying to get in with him if you can.

That Tiger is PERFECT!!!! Budget drives my decision. If Aaron beats my budget than I'll see if I can get something from Mr. Stell!