Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Just ended up making a series of appointments, one with Spencer Reisbeck and another with the guy doing my side, Ryan Willard. It was a fun trip downtown, talked to the guy that did my calf in December, had a few beers with Ryan and the people hanging out in his shop. I love tattoo shops. *blush*

2.5 hours and my arm pit was screaming.. one more session left in June..

Damn, would you get that thing finished already!? haha

Looks good. The only thing I'm not keen on is it looks like her eye is rolling into the back of her head. Is it supposed to look like that?

Damn, would you get that thing finished already!? haha

Looks good. The only thing I'm not keen on is it looks like her eye is rolling into the back of her head. Is it supposed to look like that?

haha, trust me I wish it was done already to. School sucks as I can't work the hours I use to, so my cash is kinda non exsistant.

Yeah, she's a banshee trying to giver her the horror look.. This is the only one of my tattoos i didn't have a hand in drawing.

Guest deadmeadow88
posting this before shot now... and in two weeks i'll be able to post the finished product! ^_^ so excited!

427564_110756959050701_100003491924971_39598_193833047_n.jpg

Just got back from my trip, verrrrry tender right now as you'd expect. Colour took 3 hours. I'm so happy. I'll post a nice healed pic in next month's comp thread. :)

556129_173821522744244_100003491924971_236939_97168507_n.jpg

I work 6 days a week and that wouldn't be a possibility to see him unless he ever comes down to new york and stays here so he can do a massive sleeve for me lol.

If you have Instagram, follow him. Most artists have gone to posting their guest spots and trips that way.