Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Tim, when Nick did my knees, it wasn't even really pain, it was just like electricity was jolting straight into what was left of my brain. By the time he was done, maybe three and a half hours later, I was done, too. Best of luck on your next knee!

I've thought the same thing about a knee tattoo hurting so bad, that I'd get the first done and put off the other, having asymmetry. I think if I start at the thigh and work down, it'll cancel some of that out. I'm weird like that.

@MadeIndelible This is a bit of a problem - I'd really like Mario to do the other, but honestly, I feel so bad about how I sat that it's a bit of an issue getting him to do the other. He was super good about it, I guess I'll leave it 'til his next trip and hope he doesn't mind.

I sat terribly when I was getting my thigh done, so I know how you feel.

Maio Desa put this on my knee earlier, really happy with it!

I'd love to say I sat well, but that's simply not true - not so much the pain, but had a dizzy moment early on and couldn't stop shaking my leg for most of it...8934ebeea42b11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

Picture is from Mario's Instagram

Thats really nice, @Tim Burke.

I'm with Mario, this afternoon at 3pm.

Tim when you say you sat badly do you mean you kept moving or having to stop!? Cause you can't tell from the Tatt. If he was cool about it go get the other one done while he's still here I would! You'll regret it otherwise, waiting for him to come back! :0)

Never had my knees done but heard its not pleasant.

I see Mario put on his twitter that 'The London Cat Tour' with a picture of another Cat head he's done. He's done a fair few this week! So I'd be reluctant to ask him for a cat myself now ha ha.

I really like this dagger & rose of his but I have a symmetry thing going as well & don't know where I'd have it!? It's a bitch to break.

that desa dagger you posted is on me, he did at the state of grace convention last year.

i was confused when i saw it, because i dont know if he liked the one he did on me so much and made that, or if he painted that and just used it.

either way i love it. one of my favorite tattoos

that desa dagger you posted is on me, he did at the state of grace convention last year.

i was confused when i saw it, because i dont know if he liked the one he did on me so much and made that, or if he painted that and just used it.

either way i love it. one of my favorite tattoos

Cool!! Show us a pic!?

I've slept on it & I think I am going to get it ha!

@jade1955 that's awesome!

@Pablo I stopped once really early in - weird dizzyness rather than feeling the pain was unbearable, not so bothered about that. Problem was just my leg moving all the time, nothing I could do about it though, my leg just had no interest in being there!! I agree, it came out great - which is a real credit to Mario, the main reason I mentioned it at all. Probably best to wait anyway due to money and hoping I'll get the call about sitting with Xam in the next couple of months. Oh, and I don't really fancy healing both knees at the same time :)