Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

My apologies if this is a dupe, but I can't find it in my media, so I'm thinking I didn't put this one up.

Nick Colella at CTC did this for me a few weeks back, the eagle is from an old Cliff Raven flash set titled "Seated Eagles, Excellent for Covering Old Work". I sent him the name of the sheet, and five minutes later he sent back the pic.

Just received an AWESOME tattoo from Steve Boltz. Can't post a photo yet as I'm still at the shop waiting for the others. It's been fun, I ran into @jade1955 and we talked a bunch and he head out to the airport..... By the way, the barcode tattoo is not happening....

@Reyeslv Really great to meet up. That tattoo you got from Steve is "The Dogs Bollocks" (as we say over the pond). Hope the elbow is not too swollen, buddy, ouch!

Just got back from New York. I had such a great time. Along with some pretty hillarous attempts navigating the NYC subway system for the first time.

Here are the tattoos from Bailey Hunter Robinson. And from Eli Quinters at Smith Street. Both really fantastic studios but so different from each other. Baileys is really quiet and intimate and Smith Street is really buzzing. I could sit on the john in the washroom at Smith Street all day just looking at the flash on the walls.

Eli and I have the same tattoo on the same thumb (a fly).

Originally I was going to get a rose tattoo from Eli. Anyway just up the road from the hotel I found this great shop that sold some really good beer. I saw this beer called Coney Island Lager. On the label was a picture of the Coney Island Steeplechase Guy and that was it.

Also met up with @Reyeslv at Smith Street on Sunday. He got a great tattoo from Steve Boltz and we had a really nice chat.

Just got back from New York. I had such a great time. Along with some pretty hillarous attempts navigating the NYC subway system for the first time.

Here are the tattoos from Bailey Hunter Robinson. And from Eli Quinters at Smith Street. Both really fantastic studios but so different from each other. Baileys is really quiet and intimate and Smith Street is really buzzing. I could sit on the john in the washroom at Smith Street all day just looking at the flash on the walls.

Eli and I have the same tattoo on the same thumb (a fly).

Originally I was going to get a rose tattoo from Eli. Anyway just up the road from the hotel I found this great shop that sold some really good beer. I saw this beer called Coney Island Lager. On the label was a picture of the Coney Island Steeplechase Guy and that was it.

Also met up with @Reyeslv at Smith Street on Sunday. He got a great tattoo from Steve Boltz and we had a really nice chat.

I have a fondness for beer logos for tattoos, that image is classic. Sounds like a good time all around. On a semi related note, I love the Coney Island Freaktoberfest.