Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@Reyeslv Really great to meet up. That tattoo you got from Steve is "The Dogs Bollocks" (as we say over the pond). Hope the elbow is not too swollen, buddy, ouch!

It's a little swollen but not too bad. Although I can't get a good photo.

So while we were at Smith Street I had an Aunt come over to bring my sunglasses that I left at her place. I was in a group of four and I was being worked on by Steve Boltz. My Aunt asked my friend if he had ever been tattoo there before. He said "No" and tells her that I'm the one who knew about the shop and told him about it. She yells to me across the counter "How did you know about this place..." I replied "Everybody knows about this place!" As I say that I look at Steve and he has a smirk and let's out a small chuckle!!!!

Ft2SO.jpg

Here's my half sleeve in progress. Half shaded and the inside of the arm has nothing on it yet. By Frej Lind @ Royal Arch Tattoo in Västerås, Sweden. My next appointments are to get this side of the arm finished up and also one with Deno at Stockholm Inkbash in august. He's giving me a monkey contemplating a human skull. It's going to be fun!

I have a fondness for beer logos for tattoos.

The banker dude that opened up my gf's account told me that local bro Zack Spurlock is in the middle of a Miller High Life sleeve on him. I have no idea of what that entails, but my curiousity is provoked to say the least. I would've asked to see it if he wasn't at work.

The banker dude that opened up my gf's account told me that local bro Zack Spurlock is in the middle of a Miller High Life sleeve on him. I have no idea of what that entails, but my curiousity is provoked to say the least. I would've asked to see it if he wasn't at work.

Damn....thats some dedication to the champagne of beers.

Booked in with Steve Boltz in just over a month. Can't wait. Trying to decide between a Rock of Ages and Pharaohs Horses or just something random on the day. Whatever I get I'm sure it's going to be incredible :D

What I did was mentioned my ideas and went with the one he said was cool....

@Our Endless Days Probably on my lower leg as that's where I have space, I'm saving my thighs for big pieces by a few certain people.

@Reyeslv That's what I was thinking of doing. I'm pretty much happy to get whatever, I'll show him the gaps I've got and then let him do his thing.

I'm just stoked that I managed to get one of his spaces whilst he's at Frith Street. Means my plans have been brought forward by about a year :D

Booked in with Steve Boltz in just over a month. Can't wait. Trying to decide between a Rock of Ages and Pharaohs Horses or just something random on the day. Whatever I get I'm sure it's going to be incredible :D

Cool, see the frith street twitter today with regards to Steve Boltz, was tempted myself but spent far too much on tattoos this month.

Cool, see the frith street twitter today with regards to Steve Boltz, was tempted myself but spent far too much on tattoos this month.

I think I've probably spent far too much this month as well. But luckily he is coming next month :D lol I managed to put some money aside to get tattooed by him incase something like him coming over for a shrot period ever happened again when I missed him the last time around

That's cunning... I like it..

Next time someone in our house is complaining about the amount of appointments I am making for tattoos I will explain, calmly, that whereas we used to figure appointments on an annual basis we are now working it out on a monthly basis. Hence, every four weeks, the slate is wiped clean - obviously.

I can see how this plan will necessitate me selling the contents of our home in order to fund it, but at least I'll have badass tattoos when I am sleeping on the sofa. If I can't find a buyer for the sofa, that is.

I've been lurking here for a solid 8-9 months now, not heavily tattooed, just getting started. I'm working my way down one arm right now, but due to being a grad student, it will be a while before I'm finished.

Started with this by your own Mario Desa back in November:

5c90365468ab11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Got this Dietzel flash from Nick Colella in March:

tumblr_m0jhy75jMk1r8t9ldo1_500.jpg

Also have a little Sailor Jerry butterfly that I got from Mario on the same day as the gypsy, but I don't have a picture of it.

Sorry if these aren't as recent as stuff people normally post, but I wanted to contribute.

I've been lurking here for a solid 8-9 months now, not heavily tattooed, just getting started. I'm working my way down one arm right now, but due to being a grad student, it will be a while before I'm finished.

Started with this by your own Mario Desa back in November:

5c90365468ab11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Got this Dietzel flash from Nick Colella in March:

tumblr_m0jhy75jMk1r8t9ldo1_500.jpg

Also have a little Sailor Jerry butterfly that I got from Mario on the same day as the gypsy, but I don't have a picture of it.

Sorry if these aren't as recent as stuff people normally post, but I wanted to contribute.

Can't go wrong with a combo like that!