Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Cheers @Amok it could work out... only issue will be if I can get something from someone tomorrow I'll have to go to work straight after and then be all gooey for the next 10 hours. I just know I'll hate myself if I miss this! Be sure to post up when you get the next one ;)

Cheers @Amok it could work out... only issue will be if I can get something from someone tomorrow I'll have to go to work straight after and then be all gooey for the next 10 hours. I just know I'll hate myself if I miss this! Be sure to post up when you get the next one ;)

Maaaan, I'mma have to miss out on this too :(

Funds just will not allow!

@Amok - at any stage whilst at work where you able to give it a bit of a clean at all? That sucks @ThaliaCamille I hear ya though! I'm pretty broke but the sheets just went up with prices and it's making it harder to miss! Matt's sheet is killer. Anyone interested in what the hell we're talking about check out the link Final Flash Sheets - priced!!!! | Facebook

@Duffa - nope I couldn't do that, but just mopped up the juices every now and then and washed it properly when I got home. It's still seeping a little bit 24hrs later. Stevie suggested I keep it wrapped for 3 days to reduce the chance of scabbing. Usually I don't do that but I'm trying it this time.

@Amok - interesting... did you keep it wrapped the whole time whilst at work? Either way, keep us updated on the 3 day wrap outcome. It's being discussed in the initiation section at the moment so it's pretty relevant to at least one other LST'er at the moment ;)

Set up an appointment with Nick Collela for the 23rd. Super excited. Script across my chest to read "Fortes et Liber"

Ah, you'll be back!ever met anyone who went into CTC and walked out with just some script that didn't go back for more! Nick is an excellent artist and an all-around good guy-enjoy!

@Duffa - Yep, it's been wrapped for the entire time since the tattoo was finished. Except of course when changing the cling-wrap or having a shower. I've washed it about 3 times today and let it dry for about half an hour after each wash. Then put on a tiny amount of bepanthen and re-wrap. I'll let you know how it turns out, but so far there's no noticeable difference than my usual method of only wrapping for the first night.

@Duffa Then put on a tiny amount of bepanthen

My secret to success also ;) Bepanthen is great! I couldn't make it over to the shop in time this morning, I was still running around getting equipment for a gig tonight which had to take priority (the whole cash money thing to survive I guess) Spoke to a friend who is over there and he said that the line up started before day break this morning - as it should have.

Great time getting tattooed by Valerie yesterday. It really comes through how much she and Stewart care about what they're doing. Weird moment recognising the guy from Stewart's blog with the Saga/Reinke sleeves - those are some awesome looking tattoos (sorry if I'm being weird again and you're reading this, ha!).

PsYbVl.jpg