Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

So this done by Chad in NH, right? I'm wondering, where has Chad been posting his travel plans, seems his blog is outdated? I would love to catch him in NH sometime in the future.

If you go to get tattooed by Chad @ Hobos in NH.....get something from George Benjamin too if he is there! He learned to tattoo from Bob Shaw......and I don't think people realize the history in the craft he has!

I was told the history of George when I was at congress st! Very cool, yes hes another old schooler who id love to get a tattoo from. The hobos/congress st people are GREAT people. I also think Jason Scott is terribly underrated. I will be getting some stuff from him in the future as well. its a new england classic and important in tattoo history IMO.

I was told the history of George when I was at congress st! Very cool, yes hes another old schooler who id love to get a tattoo from. The hobos/congress st people are GREAT people. I also think Jason Scott is terribly underrated. I will be getting some stuff from him in the future as well. its a new england classic and important in tattoo history IMO.[/quote

I agree about Jason being underrated. I really like his tattoos.

I was told the history of George when I was at congress st! Very cool, yes hes another old schooler who id love to get a tattoo from. The hobos/congress st people are GREAT people. I also think Jason Scott is terribly underrated. I will be getting some stuff from him in the future as well. its a new england classic and important in tattoo history IMO.

I agree, everyone at Hobos and congress street are great. I got my very first tattoo at Hobos and Tony Sellers is a good friend of mine. I try to stop in whenever I happen to be in New England.

I was checking out their site and Jason Scott's work caught my attention, too. The shops seem to be good examples of those quiet, hidden gem type of shops that push out quality tattoos and attract good guest artists and knowledgeable clients. I'm in CT but I love NH, but I've still got to get to Murray Sell first, and he's right near me.

Flying Tiger Tattoo

(another hidden gem shop)

OED, I've got an over life size Tibetan Skull on my ribs from Chad. I posted a pic a couple of pages back.

I can't wait to see that finished. It already looks awesome. I'm having Jesse add a chest panel to match my sleeve. I was thinking about a hannya mask, but decided to leave it up to him. I know he'll come up with something great. Of course this puts off adding color to the sleeve, but my main concern is letting him get the flow right without worrying about me be in a hurry to get to the color.