Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I can't wait to see that finished. It already looks awesome. I'm having Jesse add a chest panel to match my sleeve. I was thinking about a hannya mask, but decided to leave it up to him. I know he'll come up with something great. Of course this puts off adding color to the sleeve, but my main concern is letting him get the flow right without worrying about me be in a hurry to get to the color.

Is Jesse in NYC? What shop

I can't wait to see that finished. It already looks awesome. I'm having Jesse add a chest panel to match my sleeve. I was thinking about a hannya mask, but decided to leave it up to him. I know he'll come up with something great. Of course this puts off adding color to the sleeve, but my main concern is letting him get the flow right without worrying about me be in a hurry to get to the color.

Jesse has a nice take on the Neo/Euro Japanese style. One of the few in our area to do it well, he'll do it right! Cant wait to see what he comes up with.

Jesse has a nice take on the Neo/Euro Japanese style. One of the few in our area to do it well, he'll do it right! Cant wait to see what he comes up with.

I've just let him do his own thing and it's worked out great. I'll post pics when I get it done. Next appt. is July 7 with a follow-up August 16 and probably another couple after that.

I was told the history of George when I was at congress st! Very cool, yes hes another old schooler who id love to get a tattoo from. The hobos/congress st people are GREAT people. I also think Jason Scott is terribly underrated. I will be getting some stuff from him in the future as well. its a new england classic and important in tattoo history IMO.

the way i see it

get some work from the old school dudes while you can

even if it's just some flash or something

Spider Murphy's has some pretty sweet appointment cards, for what it's worth.

Some pics (these are from an appointment I made last year that I, sadly, had to cancel; I should be going back soon since I have a new job and some money):

U2RcM.png

De3Mj.png

And to keep this post on topic, what are you getting done at Frith Street, @jade1955 ?

Super fun day yesterday, my friend and I went down to Gold Rush to get tattooed by Tim Hendricks...

IMG_1254.jpg

I went first and joined the spider/web club with some filler in my armpit

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

My buddy was going to get a rose and one of Tim's Cholo girl heads but only had time to do the rose, he'll go back sometime soon to get the girl...

Drawing it on..

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of the finished rose but I doubt I need to convince anyone how great it looked.

All in all it was an amazing day. Tim, Lindsey and the rest of the Gold Rush crew were great people to be around and the whole shop was on a super positive vibe. It was a great tattoo experience that I'll remember for a long time....

Super fun day yesterday, my friend and I went down to Gold Rush to get tattooed by Tim Hendricks...

IMG_1254.jpg

I went first and joined the spider/web club with some filler in my armpit

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

My buddy was going to get a rose and one of Tim's Cholo girl heads but only had time to do the rose, he'll go back sometime soon to get the girl...

Drawing it on..

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of the finished rose but I doubt I need to convince anyone how great it looked.

All in all it was an amazing day. Tim, Lindsey and the rest of the Gold Rush crew were great people to be around and the whole shop was on a super positive vibe. It was a great tattoo experience that I'll remember for a long time....

dude, that tattoo looks awesome as fuck. i can't even imagine how badly the arm pit must feel.

Been a while since I last posted, but yesterday I finally, finally, finally got to start my ROA backpiece.

First session finished and the main part of the outline is done! I meant to get started on this tattoo at the 1st of April, but got sidelined with some back and hip issues.

It's a crappy cellphone pic and I wasn't exactly standing up straight, but you can get the general jest of it.

The ribs and lower back portion hurt like Hell, but it was well worth it. I'm pretty stoked about it.

Tattooed by Paul Pearson at Tried & True Tattoo in Smyrna Tn.

ROA6.jpg

(and there's a cover-up of an old 101st Airborne tattoo going on in there too).