Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

The tattoo-related news is that my right knee is all done by Chris Smith at Deluxe Tattoo. It's trad style, it looks to be healing well and I'll get the obligatory pic up in a couple of days when it's settled down (it was done on Friday).

I also got tattooed by Chris recently, good dude, good tattooer.

This is a picture of me getting tattooed in Chicago last week. This is one of the strangest and most uncomfortable positions to get tattooed but seems to be the most effective to get your inner upper thigh tattooed. Thanks to Gilly Smash @ Family Tattoo for being such a good sport as it is a pain near the ass (among other things) spot.

@David Flores

We were in town at the same time... Passing like ships in the night (that was meant to sound less gay than it did).

It was a popular week to be in Chicago. I ran into @waverly at airport he was flying to Portland for a friends wedding. He sat next to us on the plane. I met him once before in SF at Tattoo City, but it was nice to get to chat with him for a bit and it was nice to have a somewhat familiar face when flying with a small child.

This is a picture of me getting tattooed in Chicago last week. This is one of the strangest and most uncomfortable positions to get tattooed but seems to be the most effective to get your inner upper thigh tattooed.

I held that position for hours when working on my squidpants (I called it 'The Yoga Pose'). Thankfully, I'm flexible enough that I could lay down when doing that, or else it would have been much more uncomfortable.

I held that position for hours when working on my squidpants (I called it 'The Yoga Pose'). Thankfully, I'm flexible enough that I could lay down when doing that, or else it would have been much more uncomfortable.

Yoga tattoo pose was the instagram caption on this photo. It's not the first time I have been in that pose, but the only time my friends took the liberty of snapping pics. I layed down for awhile, but I was getting a little restless at that point.

I wasn't sure where to put this, but July 3rd, Thomas Hooper stopped through town to take part in local restaurant Frank's monthly art mural. Part of the opening was a meet and greet with free food and limited edition two color screen prints (I think there was 50 made total)

1)Me in front of Hooper's mural to give you an idea of scale:

2&3)The Industry Print crew running the screens and Mr. Hooper:

4)My framed (and signed) Thomas Hooper screen print: