Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

here's one from Franz Stefanik made me yesterday at the Cleveland convention.

91ca7f6d.jpg

and i posted this in the best july tattoo as well but i got this one by Kim Marks after something came up and i was unable to get tattooed by chad k anymore.

4a02afce.jpg

Franz turns out some really nice work. He guested at a studio in my home town earlier this year.

I missed out this time but if he ever returns!

- - - Updated - - -

photo-10 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!Matt Arriola finished this up last night. About five and a half hours worth of flames, teeth, and eyeballs. Background will be added after my right rib piece is finished. I will put it into the full back piece thread as well.

That is so good!

- - - Updated - - -

Tattooed by Steve Boltz at Frith Street Tattoos.

2012-07-14150020.jpg

What a fuckin great weekend.

here's one from Franz Stefanik made me yesterday at the Cleveland convention.

and i posted this in the best july tattoo as well but i got this one by Kim Marks after something came up and i was unable to get tattooed by chad k anymore

Sweet on both of those, man.

What happened with Chad? I am supposed to get tattooed by him tomorrow, hope all is still on schedule!

Got more work done on the Sleeve of Science.

Last week was adding the Abacus, and lots of background elements (blood lines for more smoke, some galaxies, line work for planets, etc). Abacus from elbow ditch to just below armpit was not the most fun.

This week was the entire chest panel:

DSC00911-small.jpg

(large version in the album, or you can click on the one above).

This was done yesterday, so, obviously, imagine all the blues to be properly muted when it is healed (some of the same blues used in the wolf coverup on the other chest panel).

Good news: As long as this heals properly, I never "have" to get tattooed on my chest ever again!

Edited by PhilB
Resizing image

Just got home from getting tattooed by Chad Koeplinger at the Cleveland Convention. Awesome experience and Mario Desa, Greg Christian, and Mike Wilson were just chilling nearby chatting with Chad as it he tattooed me. Awesome experience.

This is on my leg, I realize it looks like an arm.

Maybe give this post another try. I think you posted the wrong photo.

Just got home from getting tattooed by Chad Koeplinger at the Cleveland Convention. Awesome experience and Mario Desa, Greg Christian, and Mike Wilson were just chilling nearby chatting with Chad as it he tattooed me. Awesome experience.

This is on my leg, I realize it looks like an arm.

thats really cool, glad chad was able to do a tattoo for you since he had to reschedule someone the day before.

@Duffa I still have to go in to Diamond Club to check out the Salmon pair's work before I make any decisions. If I don't go to them, I am going to see what is up with some hori-shis in Japan.

I am sure you have heard of him but just in case I recommend checking out Brian Kaneko. I am pretty sure he apprenticed with the Salmons. He does a real nice Horitoshi inspired style. His peonies are probably the finest I have seen.

Jesus Christ, I love Mario's skulls. Such a rad little tattoo.

Skulls, daggers, lettering, he has a different touch with everything he does, I can't really out a hand on it, but he puts his own twist on everything he does.

And he's a scam artist like Nick Colella-truly a nice guy.

Skulls, daggers, lettering, he has a different touch with everything he does, I can't really out a hand on it, but he puts his own twist on everything he does.

And he's a scam artist like Nick Colella-truly a nice guy.

Absolutely, he has such a weird unique style, so glad I have a skull from him now, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

And Dan, the lettering was the first thing I commented on when I saw the stencil, he did some lettering on my friend back in March and it's fucking killer as well.