Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Good news: As long as this heals properly, I never "have" to get tattooed on my chest ever again!

Of course, looking at it now, looks like we'll have to add to it towards the sternum (specially at the top) to match the other chest panel. At least, that should be quick, and although I remember near the sternum sucking, I can't believe it'll suck as much as towards the armpit.

well i dont, its just a bit intimidating to show my tattoo, my only tattoo (at the moment) when so many of you have tons and tons of amazing stuff... and this is just from a local shop, no fancy names or style going on with it. lmao makes me feel like a bit of a poser but i joined the site because i spent too many weeks looking at all the stuff on here without being able to comment or anything like that...

well thank you. :)

i do like it, i just found alot of similar or almost exactly the same tattoos on the internet. i'll admit that my fault, i gave the guy who did my tattoo a picture of another ganesh tattoo that was cheesy looking and terrible, but i go into my appointment and he has drawn up the dancing ganesh, im all for it, but then i find the source online (it was a painting of ganesh) and im like cool.

but then i saw a few tattoos based off of the same painting... oh well. my fault for not giving him free reign in the first place followed up by him trying to improve my terrible original ganesh that i wanted

well i dont, its just a bit intimidating to show my tattoo, my only tattoo (at the moment) when so many of you have tons and tons of amazing stuff... and this is just from a local shop, no fancy names or style going on with it. lmao makes me feel like a bit of a poser but i joined the site because i spent too many weeks looking at all the stuff on here without being able to comment or anything like that...

Looks like a good, solid, clean piece to me...nothing to be bashful about.

I know its nothing impressive to you guys and problably not all that good in your eyes but I really like it.

Hard to tell from the healed pictures because they are pretty blurry, but from the fresh pic, line work looks clean, shading is nice. Looks like a good, solid piece to my non-tattooer eyes.

You're in trouble now, though, you'll start thinking of your next one soon enough...

Hard to tell from the healed pictures because they are pretty blurry, but from the fresh pic, line work looks clean, shading is nice. Looks like a good, solid piece to my non-tattooer eyes.

You're in trouble now, though, you'll start thinking of your next one soon enough...

yeah im sorry the pics are blurry, lol i basically have to try to take them with a cellphone by myself trying to angle it to make it fit. i feel retarded trying to angle it

Names Shmames. Looks great, and if you love it, that's all that matters. And if you've got a local shop churning out quality tattoos, you're in a great position. Well done and don't be afraid to post the next ones up!

photo.php?fbid=10150911994691432&set=p.10150911994691432&type=1&theater

Got this to honor my husband, a pilot. While I know it's not really "kosher" to label women as property, I'm comfortable with the idea that I belong to him and he belongs to me.

for some reason it's not showing up here, check my gallery, it's the pilot wings

Edited by danish1978
note

i do like it, i just found alot of similar or almost exactly the same tattoos on the internet.

ain't nothing wrong with that. there are plenty of peonies, panthers, skulls, roses, snakes, eagles, dragons, lady heads, blah blah blah, and yet they all still make awesome tattoos. you don't need to have the most unique tattoo in the world to have a good tattoo!

ain't nothing wrong with that. there are plenty of peonies, panthers, skulls, roses, snakes, eagles, dragons, lady heads, blah blah blah, and yet they all still make awesome tattoos. you don't need to have the most unique tattoo in the world to have a good tattoo!

Honestly, if you have the most unique tattoo in the world, it's probably not a good tattoo. There is a reason all those things you mentioned are popular and fairly common tattoos.

Got this to honor my husband, a pilot. While I know it's not really "kosher" to label women as property, I'm comfortable with the idea that I belong to him and he belongs to me.

for some reason it's not showing up here, check my gallery, it's the pilot wings

I really wish you the best in your relationship. I always see these kinds of tattoos turning into horror stories. However, I am cool with labeling women as property.

I keed, I keed!

So I had to go back a bit to find the first time you mentioned this (a month ago), so we're looking at healed pics. I agree, blowout-happens in places where there's thin skin and the ink hits capillaries. Pretty sure when the color goes in, it'll minimize that. And it should fade some. Do you have a pic of the whole thing?