Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

It looks great. How many hours so far, and how many sessions have you broken it up into? I have one side down and one to go. It will be my last multiple session tattoo, and I am happy about that, but not so happy about another rib tattoo.

Many thanks. Six hours so far 2x3 one more three hours session.

Not much fun is it, :)

Many thanks. Six hours so far 2x3 one more three hours session.

Not much fun is it, :)

Ribs are just so AWESOME to get tattooed! My left side was just north of four hours, and I just loved every second of it.

Not.

You're really getting the good stuff there...next time I got to Europe I might have to sneak out for a weekend in London.

Ribs are just so AWESOME to get tattooed! My left side was just north of four hours, and I just loved every second of it.

Not.

You're really getting the good stuff there...next time I got to Europe I might have to sneak out for a weekend in London.

@ Dan S Ha ha ha when I read the first line I thought WTF. :D

A weekend in London is a must. Be sure to let me know when your in town it'll be a blast to meet up.

Drove about an hour and a half to get tattooed by my friend Matt Diehl before he moves back home to Maui. Thought I should get something that suited the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like when I go to San Fran next month Dan Gilsdorf will be tattooing me at Blackheart, just booked appointment, pretty stoked.

New here; this is what I'm working on now. They're all tributes to my family.

ladybug for my daughter:

561316_10150991350946821_1446360383_n.jpg

ship for my son:

208890_10150991349426821_2001347829_n.jpg

anchor for my wife:

208890_10150991349431821_1215229964_n.jpg

rose for my mom:

208890_10150991349441821_2114550281_n.jpg

wrenches and socket for my dad:

599841_10151005034571821_92088446_n.jpg

diamond for my brother:

599841_10151005034596821_1313577739_n.jpg

heart for lost loved ones:

599841_10151005034586821_1248209961_n.jpg

Outlines took two sessions, and I'll start filling color on August 9. Eventually it'll be a full sleeve, but am leaving the area near my shoulder open for the time being to allow pieces to be added to it. Thanks for looking!

first post and my newest by Danny Reed in Asheville NC, so glad Hot Stuff Tattoo is a few blocks from my house.

First post and my latest from Danny Reed in Asheville NC, so glad this dude is a few blocks from my house, sorry for the cellphone quality.

54885910151398599475427.jpg

dont know how I missed this on my first few passes through this thread but this is very nice

I got this last night. I swore I was not getting any more tattoos before I finished the ROA back piece, but dammit! this was just too good to pass up on. It sprang from an idea I had about funny stuff you could get tattooed.

It was the most fun time I've ever had getting tattooed. There were lot's of funny, raunchy stories told while this was done.

Artwork and tattoo were done by Paul Pearson at Tried & True Tattoo in Smyrna Tn.

Meatcurtains.png

MEAT CURTAINS!!!

On my thigh.

I got this last night. I swore I was not getting any more tattoos before I finished the ROA back piece, but dammit! this was just too good to pass up on. It sprang from an idea I had about funny stuff you could get tattooed.

It was the most fun time I've ever had getting tattooed. There were lot's of funny, raunchy stories told while this was done.

Artwork and tattoo were done by Paul Pearson at Tried & True Tattoo in Smyrna Tn.

Meatcurtains.png

MEAT CURTAINS!!!

On my thigh.

Ummmmm...you're not, like, related to Ed Gein, are you?!