Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Turns out Oliver Peck, Chad Koeplinger and more (I think Chris Nunez and Matt Ariola) are guesting in Ireland before the London Convention.

Super tempted to get Oliver to do a tattoo on my other foot to match my panther he did, but I'm already getting my right arm sleeved by Ching from East Tattoo in early September and I'm under the needle again for a couple of days with Tomo later in the year. Already pushing my budget all to hell (got a wedding to put on next year too... Shit...)...

Brutal season on my chest/body with Thomas Hooper yesterday (almost done with that 2-3hrs left, started it 3 years ago but took a year off when it was mostly done hahaha) and got color on the bottom half of my Chris o donnell sleeve (only snake part). Will try to get picture when I am back home...worn out. At least when the chest/body is done ill get pictures because its been a painful test of endurance and I love how its coming out. Also the dots,mandalas,and heavy black that was done 3 years ago has held up perfectly...I had people tell me "that wont last 2 years" well they can suck it.

- - - Updated - - -

I got a ron wells tattoo a year ago....love it. The guy is a class tattooer, a real pleasure to get tattooed by. Get tattooed by him! If its in MA or NH I think its pretty easy to get an appointment booked...I know he works at hobos/congress st tattoo in Portsmouth NH, a place that I love and is full of history and great tattooers with great stories. Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assuming you are the one Hooper refers to as "Eisenhower" I saw a bunch of pics of your work on IG. Brutal indeed! Congratulations, can't wait to see the finished product.

Yup thats me.........good I like when he post pictures then I can just use those. My wife also got her 3 headed snake sleeve worked on. Thats looking great too.

Im on a train now....but can someone post the link to thomas hoopers instagram. thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Im on a train now....but can someone post the link to thomas hoopers instagram. thanks.

They also put me in for 3 more appointments between now and april 2013....looks like ill be working all the damn time.

i took a short trip back in March to Chicago. my objective was to just take a trip by myself and do some sight seeing. well on my last full day there the mood struck and i went down to Taylor Street tattoo and decided i wanted to get something cool. i was looking at the walls full of flash and they were so amazing! the man and artist running the shop that day was Rickybird. i said i wanted to get something awesome maybe a panther or a swallow or anything that catches my eye really. he went and grabbed a huge black binder and flipped straight to a page with a photocopy of an acetate drawing. it was a panther done by Rollo and underneath he had written "the best panther i've ever drawn". immediately i knew that, that was the one i was going to get but just for the sake of it i wanted to compare it to some of the other flash on the walls and honestly nothing could compare. so i left chicago with an amazing tattoo and a very full belly! i promise i will return again because i had a fantastic trip.

- - - Updated - - -

Dietzel is one of my favorite tattoo artist and i have both of the books that John Reiter has put out. i love all the flash and i love his story. i've had it in my mind for a while that i wanted to get an anchor and possibly a ship. so of course i went back to my books to look for something and found and awesome piece of flash that i gave to Adrian from Speakeasy and made it his own. it turned out amazing and i love it alot!