Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Looooooooooove the Dietzel piece especially!

- - - Updated - - -

This is a few months old, but wanted to add more Dietzel love; one of his swallows, done by the fabulous Rebecca at POL Tattoo in Montreal. The first "spontaneous" tattoo I ever got! So much fun. (Also, my introduction to rib tattoos. Less fun.)

@AlannaCA Those are both fucking awesome! I really love the one that Adrian did! Tell him and Lizzie that Nick Smith says "Hi!" next time you see them!

@Mr.Smith i will do! i made one more post on the previous page of a Portuguese rooster and rose, that one was done by Lizzie. i agree, Adrian did an amazing job! he worked really hard on it and the finished piece blew my mind.

@Mr.Smith i will do! i made one more post on the previous page of a Portuguese rooster and rose, that one was done by Lizzie. i agree, Adrian did an amazing job! he worked really hard on it and the finished piece blew my mind.

O galo de Barcelos! I've always thought that would make a great tattoo (and have been hinting to my Portuguese wife that she should get one). Yours turned out great.

Well, I think the darks should mellow out nicely. One complain I have is that most traditional stuff I see these days doesn't have enough black in it, so that's just my preference, and my artist knows that. Obviously in this pic my skin is super red and inflamed. Like, really red. I have pretty sensative skin. Once it calms down I think it's gonna be just what I wanted. I'm happy with it.

That's AWESOME! I have a few really awesome paintings from Adrian...one in particular is by far my favorite thing hanging in my apartment (which says quite a bit). Both he and Lizzie are two of the raddest, nicest people I've ever met. And they both make fantastic tattoos. I made the trip to Toronto to get tattooed by them around a year ago and it was probably the best tattoo experience I've ever had. I seriously can't say enough great things about them or the shop. I'm really bummed that it's probably gonna be quite some time before I get the opportunity to make it back.

552683_10151035039051821_59637999_n.jpg

Here's the anchor again.

552683_10151035039071821_723149395_n.jpg

And here's the ship. Super red and puffy. The anchor was completed about an hour or so prior to taking the crappy phone pic, and the ship was completed about three hours prior, so the defintition isn't really evident in the pics. (For instance, on the right side of the top two sails, the lines look super muddy, but they aren't.) But close up, you can see it's a nice clean tattoo. Can't wait for it to heal! Wish I would've gotten a chance to snap pics right away.

As promised here are (finally) some shots of what I got from Matt Cunnington Westside Tattoo - Professional Services - Brisbane, QLD | Facebook about a month ago. I apologise for the crappy pics, but its a hard spot to take your own photos of. And the pics are off a phone so be nice lol.

IMAG0535.jpg

IMAG0538.jpg

IMAG0537.jpg

I missed out on the Flash day that they had and rang in on the right day at the right time and bypassed a long ass waiting list. Matt came in on his day off because he really wanted to do it and ended up completely redrawing the design fresh to fit my leg and add some ground to it. It was a really amazing experience and Matt is a gentleman and a scholar. I wish these photos did the tattoo justice so I'll upload better ones when I can (there's about 4 or 5 shades in the pattern on the little guys back)

Hey all! posted on here not too long ago and showed ya my very first tattoo. I got a Doozer from the show fraggle rock on my ribs from Josh at Lucky Rabbit in Muncie, IN. it's all outlined right now and i just wanted opinions on whether or not to put color and same shading into to make it pop. I love the tattoo how it is now but i just feel like it could use some more to really bring it out. any suggestions would be appreciated. here's the tatto:

Hey all! posted on here not too long ago and showed ya my very first tattoo. I got a Doozer from the show fraggle rock on my ribs from Josh at Lucky Rabbit in Muncie, IN. it's all outlined right now and i just wanted opinions on whether or not to put color and same shading into to make it pop. I love the tattoo how it is now but i just feel like it could use some more to really bring it out. any suggestions would be appreciated. here's the tatto:

To be honest, I think it needs color. It looks unfinished in my opinion. But if you love it how it is, then fuck my opinion. Leave it. :)