Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

photonqw.jpg

Got tattooed by lester at electric ladyland in new orleans this weekend. A piece of flash of their awesome spider murphys collection. Got to see his mike wilson backpiece, such a nice dude and awesome tattoo.

The lettering is stellar. It's my favorite part.

cool turtle

@Pablo I think your shark is TITS! wanted to comment in gallery but you dont have one.

Thanks very much Scott! Nice of you to say buddy. I don't know what a 'gallery' is can someone help me out?

I need to get a good pic of the Sharks, they are a pair, again SJ inspired & also done by Nick. I'll post it when I do. Cheers.

I saw a few comments about London Tattoo Convention a few pages ago & I just got booked in for a small Cat head by Deno! 2 days later I am getting started on a pair of thigh pieces by Valerie at FST. Complete lucky bastard I absolutely cannot wait!! Come on!

Thanks very much Scott! Nice of you to say buddy. I don't know what a 'gallery' is can someone help me out?

I need to get a good pic of the Sharks, they are a pair, again SJ inspired & also done by Nick. I'll post it when I do. Cheers.

I saw a few comments about London Tattoo Convention a few pages ago & I just got booked in for a small Cat head by Deno! 2 days later I am getting started on a pair of thigh pieces by Valerie at FST. Complete lucky bastard I absolutely cannot wait!! Come on!

awesome I too am getting 2 thigh pieces by Valerie at SOG

photonqw.jpg

Got tattooed by lester at electric ladyland in new orleans this weekend. A piece of flash of their awesome spider murphys collection. Got to see his mike wilson backpiece, such a nice dude and awesome tattoo.

Ahh this is great! I was looking at this for my upcoming trip to America. Being Australian I love the piece in the middle of that sheet by Howse.