Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Just got back home from SF, the consultation with Grime couldn't have gone better... He starts my back in January :D

Also got to see a sleeve he was wrapping up today, blew my fucking mind! That guy is a maniac....

Killer you won't want to put a shirt on after you have it finished. He will smash it out super quick too so will progress fast. Have you settled on your idea?

hi-

Just joined, and did the proper introduction in another post.

Have to say, there are some amazing tattoos posted here. So much fun to browse through all the posts.

Here are a few pics of a tattoo I got on August 6th, at Congress Street Tattoo in Portsmouth, NH. (sister shop to Hobo's if you are familiar)

The artist is a guy by the name Tony Sellers (or Fat Tony) and the tattoo itself is a design based on a sketch out of Martin Lacasse's 365 book.

This is my first forearm tattoo. Kind of a big move for me.

The first two pics are when it was first done, and the third is about 3 weeks later.

thanks for looking.

(for some odd reason the pictures are all pointing the wrong way, very irritating.)

That snake looks great! Tony is a friend of mine and a great tattooer as is everyone at congress st and Hobos. Enjoy that tattoo.

Spur of the moment decision when my artist posted on Instagram that he had many cancellations and was open ... Had been thinking of getting a nurse head / rose of no man's land for a while so I had him draw something up. Love her!

Here she is, super fresh and a little beat up looking:

By Steve Whittenburger at Rock-a-billy Tattoos in South Florida.

fd2e6e76f7d711e19bac22000a1e8b96_7.jpg

And yeah, she already has some stubble ... Like I said, I hadn't planned on this when my day got started. lol.