Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Uploaded 2 new tattoos my wife and i got at the mtl convention from one of the nicest guys in tattooing greg christian. They are in my gallery...planning on getting my completed work uploaded.

These are both so awesome. I saw these posted on his instagram. Greg Christian is such an awesome tattooer. I tried talking my gf into getting something from him at the convention here in Rochester this year, but she decided not to get anything.

LOVE that kneecap, @eisen777! He did that whole thing in one shot? And was the skull already there?

Thanks guys....Friday night was great. The knee was ONE shot. Brutal! I got lost walking around MTL at 1am with a fresh knee tattoo I think I walked a mile away from my hotel before I gave up and got a cab. No fun! My wife gets one more today....that one ill post later we are expecting cool things from this LST favorite.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

@eisen777 Both of those are so awesome.

I got this at the Montreal convention today from Ron Wells:

rhwellsskull_thumb.jpg

I love ron wells, guy is a New England tattoo treasure. I need another one at some point. That looks Great! tons of BLACK! just like I like it

- - - Updated - - -

Love both of those! Greg Christian rules.

Thanks! I didnt see you getting tattooed.....how did that go?

Ok here goes. Goofy dragon by Marie Sena (who happens to be the nicest person in the universe) done at the Montreal tattoo convention yesterday. This takes up most of the front of my thigh and only took three hours! She is a wizard. It was a fantastic experience.

Inspired by the 100-year-old piece of flash that I gushed about here.

Both you and @jade1955 received some nice work from Rose Hardy! Those are about the best I've seen.

Thanks @Reyeslv @jade1955 will be posting his girl when the redness dies down.

Must admit, I have been limping for 3 days, the bottom of the inner leg really stings when you first stand up.

So glad we were lucky enough to get a tattoo from Rose, her girls are gorgeous.

Eyelashes!!!!! Now you're talking.

- - - Updated - - -

Valerie Vargas at Frith Street Tattoo in London. A bit yellow because of the bruising. So pleased with it!

Beautiful, you are very lucky.

Got this on Thursday at Blackheart by Dan Gilsdorf. What a great shop and amazing experience. All the guys were great and even offered to let me hang out and explore the shop for the day, but thought it would be better to give my wife a break from our son for a bit. Spider Murphy's was great as well. I would highly recommend both shops not just on talent but just as good people.

Ok here goes. Goofy dragon by Marie Sena (who happens to be the nicest person in the universe) done at the Montreal tattoo convention yesterday. This takes up most of the front of my thigh and only took three hours! She is a wizard. It was a fantastic experience.

Looks great! I need a a dragon at some point. Was looking for potential LST people but that place was crazy crowded.

All 3 days were great fun, good too see friends I have not seen in a while, bullshit about tattoos and make new friends. I already have plans to go next year!. Today my wife got a Rock of Ages from mike wilson. He may have pictures up on instagram, if not ill try to get a nice one healed. But it looks great and Mike Wilson is a great guy/tattooer. Next year I hope to get one from him, this year I just have too much going on.

@eisen777 you have stamina to have made it through three days--we were there most of the day yesterday because my appointment was early and Graeme's was late, and today I feel hungover despite only having had a couple of drinks last night. We are also already talking about next year. :)

PS - we saw a woman with a Hooper-looking chest tattoo and realized now based on the collar thread that it was probably your wife? That sounds totally creepy, but if it was indeed her tell her that it is stunning in person.

My Mom's been asking when I'd get one for her. I had wanted Ashley Love to do it, so now that summer is over, I made an appointment. Mom was stoked when I showed her. I believe her exact words were "I love it! I don't like that you get tattooed, but I love the design". :)

dimby.jpg

Looks like a leg, but that's my forearm.

And by "goofy", you mean "freakin' sweet"