Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Dustin's an awesome guy! Nice tattoo.

And to tie the last few posts together: Dustin's whole back is done by Whitehead. :)

Thanks Hogg. A majority of my work is from either Temple or 13.

I gotta ask Dustin to show me his back next time I see him. I definitely need to get tattooed by Whitehead.

Just back from two days under the needle. The artist was Ching' date=' from Taiwan (as you can probably see from his watermarking of the photos). He's guesting at White Dragon Tattoo in Belfast along with his buddy Yang.

Got to do the left arm when they come back next year...

[/url]

photo hosting

photo hosting

Overall a not bad couple of days. The outline and black background was relatively straightforward (on Monday). Yesterday ended up taking 7-8 hours, I think underestimated how much detail was involved in the buddha and hannya details.

Those are amazing, congrats!

This one isn't on me, it's on my Dad. However, I started an apprenticeship near the end of the summer, and this was the 50th tattoo i've done. Obviously, there are things that could be better with it, but I was honored he let me do it (and basically let me do whatever i wanted). Jay Cavna design...

185367_10100713315536911_772696642_n.jpg

so Bowery Stan, Philadelphia Eddie, Eric Perfect, Krooked Ken and Phil Luck were up at Timmy Tatts shop the past 2 days.. I rushed over after work yesterday to try to get tattooed and was able to get Ken to do a little rose on my ankle before they were all done for the night.

6E753BB3-A6C3-48D9-9847-F9866D920726-9321-000008CD580D3C68_zps0ebc14a2.jpg

HA! Sounds like the start to a bad(good?) joke! Awesome though.

- - - Updated - - -

@smiling.politely still great dude, that's awesome.

post-147-146168842141_thumb.png

Got this little guy from Nick Rodin at Black Heart last week! Always wanted a tattoo with tattoos. We all know it, but I'll state the obvious here: great shop, great dudes, seriously great time.. I got the cute tattoo and my lady got a super tough eagle from Cody Miller, which I'll have to get a picture of once it's healed.