Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

So yesterday I took my sister to get her first tattoo...

it came out wonderfully but i highly doubt I would use the same guy because of some of the stuff he did.

Didnt shave her before he tattooed her, didnt bandage her or cover it at all when she left. I took her to walgreens within 5 minutes and bought her sterile gauze to cover it... still though even though it looks great Im super iffy about him. I think I will just go to the guy who did my first tattoo.

Anyway here is her tattoo

317644_367218216694012_213070309_n_zps237d3c47.jpg

I hadn't planned to get tattooed at the London Convention, but Michelle Myles (Dare Devil / Fun City NYC) had a cancellation and I've always really loved her work.

I got a fantail (native bird from my home country New Zealand) on my outer forearm. I totally love him! Will post a pic once he's healed.

I had such a great time at the convention, the first one I've been too.

so i just booked a hotel for san fransisco for my birthday in december, my gf is getting tattooed by michael bennett, wants some blackwork, thomas hooperesque tattoo and im getting tattooed by stuart cripwell. im going to try and swing a walk-in at blackheart because were staying a few blocks away at the whitcomb hotel.