Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@Kev is the best dad!

Aww- you flatter me :) We made a deal back when he was 15 that if he waited and passed on the sweet kitchen tats his friends were getting, I would help pay for his first tattoo in a legitimate shop. I've been hearing about that promise for three years! He sat like a champ and we all had a good time.

Aww- you flatter me :) We made a deal back when he was 15 that if he waited and passed on the sweet kitchen tats his friends were getting, I would help pay for his first tattoo in a legitimate shop. I've been hearing about that promise for three years! He sat like a champ and we all had a good time.

Awesome! I bet he's glad he waited, that's a great tattoo.

Went to congress st. tattoo this past sat to get tattooed by the gentle ginger (Jason Scott). Was a great time with great people who love tattooing for all the right reasons. I got the higgs inspired tattoo (jug fulla sun eyes in it!) and my wife got a great strange UFO/lobster/rose thingy.

Got to hear great stories from Jason and see some amazing higgs,whitehead,bink,and bswelt tattoos amoung other things. I love these kind of tattoo trips!

. @jasonscott523 | Higgs Inspired! | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

. @jasonscott523 | Ufo!! | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

edit: I guess click the @ symbol to see the tattoos, I have a hard time consorting with those of the robot race.

Went to congress st. tattoo this past sat to get tattooed by the gentle ginger (Jason Scott). Was a great time with great people who love tattooing for all the right reasons. I got the higgs inspired tattoo (jug fulla sun eyes in it!) and my wife got a great strange UFO/lobster/rose thingy.

Got to hear great stories from Jason and see some amazing higgs,whitehead,bink,and bswelt tattoos amoung other things. I love these kind of tattoo trips!

edit: I guess click the @ symbol to see the tattoos, I have a hard time consorting with those of the robot race.

Nice tattoos! I really like those UFO tattoos he does. I need to get down to Congress Street again and get something like that, I thought the place was super cool when I was there in the summer. Portsmouth is a really nice town in general.

cb3dfa7a2ba911e2935222000a1cfdeb_7.jpg

18f9256e2baa11e2b1c722000a1fba7b_7.jpg

I believe these our yours and your lady's. awesome tattoos.

posted mine in the november thread but my band was in frederick, md recording so my girlfriend and i drove down a little early and got tattooed by Antonio Roque @ Black Label Tattoo Co.

3B74AF45-F1F1-4348-AB21-795E9731B224-12642-00000B908191F36D.jpg

its hard to get a good picture but this is underneath the tattoo on my kneecap and wraps up around the inside of my knee..

these are the two that my girlfriend got.

4A6ED056-49BB-41CC-A4C0-30367B81A149-13256-00000BC4D70FBAFC.jpg

i got this on my forearm from Mike Wilson at the SOG convention. he was stoked on this being the first time doing a snake with a black belly. (fyi, this is an unhealed pic, one day after i got it)

how 'bout a pic of the Wife's tattoo? :D