Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Shitty cell phone pic of progress on my backpiece. 7 sessions, 22.5 hours, and 1.5 tubs of Aquaphor. I should be able to get it finished next month as my X-mas present to myself.

[ATTACH]8236[/ATTACH]

(And by shitty cell pic I mean REALLY shitty)

Oh man, I think I remembered when you got this lined! Looks incredible dude.

so cool!!!!! I bet you had an awesome time over there next to Zach too haha- did you see his photo of the inkmaster asshats

Mario Desa was kind enough to tattoo me at the Richmond Tattoo Convention.

skuller.jpg

I started my clean arm!

- - - Updated - - -

2 this weekend- Went to Richmond Saturday and had a great time meeting folks and hanging out with good friends, and finally got to meet @CultExciter who is indeed a true gent with an amazing sleeve and now a good start on another!

First up is side-o-neck by Matt Bivetto, my go to guy and one of the finest and most humble people (and artist) you could meet.

e6a51422314b11e2bf341231380fb4fe_7.jpg

So after getting back to Roanoke at about 2AM I headed up to Keepsake in Arlington the next day to see Tomas Garcia, another one of my favorite people and a visionary artist- I was going to do the other side of my neck but it was too swollen soooo Tomas crafted me an amazing portrait on my calf:

25efd018321411e2a77722000a1fbc49_7.jpg

I am clearly into super tough guy imagery :-D

started today with my boss... we decided that since we put a backpiece on my chest, we should do a chestpiece on my head.

30970_10100786402001051_12163714_n.jpg

EDIT: just realized i forgot to mention... by Josh Cruse, of JP Cruse Professional Tattooing, in Wichita, KS. i'm used to posting things to my friends on Facebook, where i don't have to clarify as much.