Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

It's still pretty swollen, so the pictures are a little crappy, but my Banshee is finally finished!! (dislocated joints and tattoos don't go well together) I waited as long as I could for it to heal, sucker still gave me some problems at certain angles, but its done!

Also did a Stencil of the chest piece we're gonna start after January :) She's gonna play with it a little to make things line up and flow together. So I'll post that picture (sorry it's instagram quality ;-p

tumblr_mdyev9RsTj1r0dtjyo1_500.jpg

I got tattooed by Frank Carter again a few days ago. We tattooed some dice on my arm as well to fill some space which led to us rolling dice to decide the price. I lost...

haha saw this on his instagram the other day, I love it, need to get tattooed off him again soon, how much did it end up costing you then?

Just did two days at Yellow Blaze getting a front piece by Tomo. Day 1 we got it almost all lined, day 2 finished lining and started shading the background. Never been so pleased to move on from lining ... Particularly single needle.

Tomo took a picture of what we did so far, but I think unless he puts it up I will hold off also- till we're finished.

And now I am about to very tenderly soap myself.

Just did two days at Yellow Blaze getting a front piece by Tomo. Day 1 we got it almost all lined, day 2 finished lining and started shading the background. Never been so pleased to move on from lining ... Particularly single needle.

Tomo took a picture of what we did so far, but I think unless he puts it up I will hold off also- till we're finished.

And now I am about to very tenderly soap myself.

Cool! What design are you getting??

We finished the background on my Sleeve of Science. Can you say "Smoke galore"? Also, the elbow and ditch were nowhere near as bad as I expected (I was expecting kneecap-like pain, and it was nowhere near that for me), but the end of the funny bone was...different. Like taking an electrical wire plugged into a 110V outlet and putting it on my fingers the whole time.

Now comes the fun part...All the non-background shading! The abacus will have a wood-coloured frame, probably with brass corners and red beads. Not sure what he has planned for the rest. Coloured fluids in the beakers, etc, with matching smoke highlights...

We finished the background on my Sleeve of Science. Can you say "Smoke galore"? Also, the elbow and ditch were nowhere near as bad as I expected (I was expecting kneecap-like pain, and it was nowhere near that for me), but the end of the funny bone was...different. Like taking an electrical wire plugged into a 110V outlet and putting it on my fingers the whole time.

Now comes the fun part...All the non-background shading! The abacus will have a wood-coloured frame, probably with brass corners and red beads. Not sure what he has planned for the rest. Coloured fluids in the beakers, etc, with matching smoke highlights...

Science geeks STAND UP!