Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

So, this happened this evening:

C101417E-CDB1-4DDB-B299-1FFF85D39BB3-4120-000009250CB554B7.jpg

Done by Richard Pinch in Aberdeen Scotland. Got the Foo Dog done last year and always wish I went bigger. Richard added all the background and more flowers and I think it fits my back a lot better now. Very happy with it. There is another chrysanthemum going in on my ribs that you can't quite see.

The flower on my hip will be the same colour as the one on my inner biceps, dark reddish. The yellow on the spots on dog will also be getting more dark tones too, like the mane.

Very, very happy with it but also slightly freaked out at the size of the tattoo on my back now!

Very, very happy with it but also slightly freaked out at the size of the tattoo on my back now!

Looking good! I'm sure it will only get bigger!.. any ideas for the other side yet? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Scott Ellis at Triple Crown Tattoo started my 2012 Mayan jaguar thigh panel today- halfway there and already awesome:cool:

gotta get this done by 12/21/12, right?

Looking good! I'm sure it will only get bigger!.. any ideas for the other side yet?

Thanks. No plans other than getting this finished off at the moment. Might be a wee while before I get this coloured. I forgot how much getting your back tattooed hurts! Seriously, anyone wih their full back done is a hero in my book. Did anyone see the back piece Thomas Hooper outlined the other day in a single sitting. Holy shit I can't imagine being able to handle that.

Ok so here are my latest additions. All of these were done over the last week while I was in New Zealand. First is a piece on my thigh by Simon Erl, got this one at the New Plymouth Convention;

tumblr_mebssnCz6a1qd9xdqo1_1280.jpg

I got this one from Capilli later on in the week, it was a bit of a fluke I sent him a text asking if he had any time before I went home and it turned out he'd had a cancellation. Heaps lucky;

tumblr_mec1b6t78D1qd9xdqo1_500.jpg

And this last one was a session on my back. Jelle did the outline one night back in April and then I sat 5 more hours on it last Thursday. It's taking shape;

tumblr_mec1swEol61qd9xdqo1_1280.jpg