Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Wassap guys, im new here to this site. Finally a quality tattoo forum. Ive been getting tattooed for around 4 years, my first was a cross by Dan Santoro. Ive been getting tattooed by various artists in the NY area, most of my tattoos have been from Kyle Sajban out of Red Rocket Tattoo and my left arm sleeve is currently in progress by Rodrigo Melo of North Star Tattoo. Awesome tattoos in this thread.

I have 2 sleeves as of now, I dont have any good pics of my right arm sleeve unfortunately, just old pictures. Heres some pics of my chest and my left bicep, which I had a session on yesterday. Two koi fishes on my left arm with some peonies and cherry blossoms.

B113FC34-CDD8-49DE-A7A4-E0FCF17F7139-3699-00000207C75351C1.jpg

6EE2D516-CC92-4A0F-A4FE-8CDCCD5B13AA-3699-00000207F0BB0811.jpg

605D3DCA-8AFC-42E6-86CD-5C40FFACA6C6-2903-000001AB255F9750_zps927397cf.jpg

69e0ec84.jpg

DSC_0532.jpg

That elbow pic is bringing back some painful memories! Welcome, though, you have some lovely work :)

Thank! And to the other poster too.

I wish I had better pictures of all my tattoos, my Japanese is looking good. If I could though I would do things differently, I woudve gotten the lady facing the other way. I told the artist to do it that way, and while it still looks good I wish it were facing forward. Same thing for the compass, though it doesnt bother me nearly as much as the gypsy. Heres a pic of the chest panel for my Japanese.

09B9AADC-67E1-4657-9237-4346424C3900-4033-00000230D504E8A2.jpg

This was about 2 months ago, all the background from the elbow up is done now.

Phase one of "project squidpants" is complete! :-)

"Raven Steals the Sun" - done in ~4 hours tonight by Levi Hatch at Think Ink Tattoos in Norman Oklahoma.

Completely and totally in love with it - it wasn't exactly what we had talked about and it took me a minute to come around to his vision after he showed me the drawing. Now, the more I look at it the more I love it.

Phase one of "project squidpants" is complete! :-)

"Raven Steals the Sun" - done in ~4 hours tonight by Levi Hatch at Think Ink Tattoos in Norman Oklahoma.

Completely and totally in love with it - it wasn't exactly what we had talked about and it took me a minute to come around to his vision after he showed me the drawing. Now, the more I look at it the more I love it.

Awesome! A great start to the squidpants, and I especially like it because my sleeve is based around the same story of the raven stealing the sun.