Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Someone recommended that I post up my latest tattoo on this forum so here goes. I am almost done with my half sleeve from Horitomo. Although a phoenix is colorful, I'm a big fan of black/grey tattoos so that's what I went with. I was on his waiting list for 2 years before I stepped foot into State of Grace in San Jose, Ca. (I fly from Dallas and do back to back sessions). He is one of the few people I know in the U.S. that does tebori so after 28 hours this is what I have. I took this picture straight from his instagram.

photo-2_zps0418d23c.png

@istunn Wow! Phoenix is not in my top list for subject matter, and I have yet to get a b/g tattoo. Seeing yours makes me badly want one though. That is simply amazing man. Horitomo's stuff is mindblowing. Have you seen the tattooed cats he's been painting lately?

@Ben87 I envy you guys that get your backpieces from your shoulders down to the bottom of your ancles (does it wrap around your legs as well?). Really powerful look. I have yet to see one in person. My head will probably explode the day I do.

@istunn thanks for sharing it here mate you have a great piece for sure, Horitomo is the chosen one right !! Glad I could point you in the right direction to the only tattoo forum on the interwebs that matters.

@Ben87 that is ill man Filip is a machine I bet he smashed that out in 10hours flat or something rediculous. I think I could just get finger waves from him and be over the moon,definitely the best water in the biz I think!!

I had a picture of my trumpet tattooed on the inner left fore arm as my latest tattoo. Being a tattoo artist myself, I find that I don't get tattoos often and think a long time before I have anything done. I think I will probably have some of my older work redone though, before getting anything else that is new.

Here is a wolf head that Ron Wells did for me last night at Congress St Tattoo, in Portsmouth, NH. Not sure if you can tell by the pics, but it's on my right forearm, up close to the elbow. LOVE IT! Great experience, Ron is an awesome dude.

Also had the pleasure of meeting @Graeme, and @Pugilist, who drove down from Canada for an appt with Ron as well. Pugilist got something amazing, but i won't divulge as I haven't seen her post a pic here yet.. but I did see it on instagram and it is completely and totally sick.

rob

true to iphone form, the pics are pointing the wrong way, which is annoying as can be.

Here is a wolf head that Ron Wells did for me last night at Congress St Tattoo, in Portsmouth, NH. Not sure if you can tell by the pics, but it's on my right forearm, up close to the elbow. LOVE IT! Great experience, Ron is an awesome dude.

Also had the pleasure of meeting @Graeme, and @Pugilist, who drove down from Canada for an appt with Ron as well. Pugilist got something amazing, but i won't divulge as I haven't seen her post a pic here yet.. but I did see it on instagram and it is completely and totally sick.

rob

true to iphone form, the pics are pointing the wrong way, which is annoying as can be.

Looks rad and it was nice meeting you!