Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Here is a wolf head that Ron Wells did for me last night at Congress St Tattoo, in Portsmouth, NH. Not sure if you can tell by the pics, but it's on my right forearm, up close to the elbow. LOVE IT! Great experience, Ron is an awesome dude.

Also had the pleasure of meeting @Graeme, and @Pugilist, who drove down from Canada for an appt with Ron as well. Pugilist got something amazing, but i won't divulge as I haven't seen her post a pic here yet.. but I did see it on instagram and it is completely and totally sick.

rob

true to iphone form, the pics are pointing the wrong way, which is annoying as can be.

It looks awesome! It was nice meeting you too. Sorry I wasn't super chatty--I had fuzzy tattoo brain. Will post mine soon.

I got this amazing torch this weekend from Ron Wells at Congress Street Tattoo in Portsmouth. It was part of a really great weekend trip that we took to celebrate a bunch of stuff, and in addition to getting tattooed, we hung out a bunch with our dog, gorged ourselves on seafood, and enjoyed the awesomeness of New England. Boy my thigh is sore as hell but I love love love this tattoo.

What are you working on with Kore? When will you be there?

I'm getting a sleeve, dragon. Leaving jan24 morning after the night shift and have two sessions on the 25/26, he's confident that it will be done with just those two days which is pretty convenient for me.

(Sorry for such a late response, holidays with no Internet access)

I'm getting a sleeve, dragon. Leaving jan24 morning after the night shift and have two sessions on the 25/26, he's confident that it will be done with just those two days which is pretty convenient for me.

(Sorry for such a late response, holidays with no Internet access)

Awesome! Sounds really cool. I will be getting in town on the 27th and I have two days booked that following wee and my friend has two days booked. T0o bad we won't be there at the same time!

From what I understand Kore is an extremely fast tattooer...so your sleeve should get knocked out quick like. Make sure to post some pictures of that!

I've heard that as well, Kore even told me he is very efficient with his time and as long as I'm willing to sit he'll be working.

Pictures will be posted for sure once I'm back home, can't afford those damn roaming charges in the states.

It would have been cool to meet up. I don't have any friends who are into tattoos. Oh well that's why this place is so great!

I got this amazing torch this weekend from Ron Wells at Congress Street Tattoo in Portsmouth. It was part of a really great weekend trip that we took to celebrate a bunch of stuff, and in addition to getting tattooed, we hung out a bunch with our dog, gorged ourselves on seafood, and enjoyed the awesomeness of New England. Boy my thigh is sore as hell but I love love love this tattoo.

saw this on the gram. and of course, as always, it's someone who posts on here. perfect!

I've heard that as well, Kore even told me he is very efficient with his time and as long as I'm willing to sit he'll be working.

Pictures will be posted for sure once I'm back home, can't afford those damn roaming charges in the states.

It would have been cool to meet up. I don't have any friends who are into tattoos. Oh well that's why this place is so great!

Kore is very fast he really keeps things moving. I'm bummed I will miss you and Brock. I won't be back to finish mine until February.

That tattoo is pretty amazing, I too kept seeing it all over social media, pretty jealous. I missed RHW the last time he was out my way, and pretty much everyone else I talk to around here got a tattoo from him.

i will without a doubt be going to RHW when i get a torch. dude does next level torches.

- - - Updated - - -

Goddamit I totally freaked out over this torch on Instagram. Amazing!

this is balling