Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Aaron Coleman tattoos at his shop, immaculate tattoo in Arizona.

Your piece is absolutely incredible. Aaron Coleman and Steve Byrne saved me from "New-School" Tattoos ala Nikko (if that makes sense). I hate to be that guy, but does Aaron usually charge per hour, or by the piece? My best friend moved out to Phoenix recently and I'm probably going to try to get something done by Aaron whenever I decide to go visit my friend.

My latest tattoo lowdown,

Well its bad news, I had been fairly excited as this year Myke Chambers was going to tattoo my thigh here in Australia. Unfortunately his trip to Australia had to be cancelled as customs will not let him into the country.

Our government in Australia is F-#ked

Still have good news, hopefully if all goes to plan Steve Byrne will be doing a battle royal on my other thigh. Need to think about animals I like for that :D.

Your piece is absolutely incredible. Aaron Coleman and Steve Byrne saved me from "New-School" Tattoos ala Nikko (if that makes sense). I hate to be that guy, but does Aaron usually charge per hour, or by the piece? My best friend moved out to Phoenix recently and I'm probably going to try to get something done by Aaron whenever I decide to go visit my friend.

Yep, you said it yourself. Call the shop and talk to someone if you are serious about it. This site (or the internet in general, if you ask me) is not the place to discuss pricing.

I fucking love Grant's work. Have you seen the burning stuff he's been putting on instagram lately? It's mindblowing.

Yeah, his stuff is very pleasing to the eye, looking forward to the appointment today. Been wanting to get something from him for a bit. I was in the shop on Saturday and I felt like I was thrown into the past. Not sure which guy it was, but he was plugging away on an eagle on this guy's thigh. He said it was time for a smoke. Which I thought meant he was taking a break and going outside. What is meant was he was announcing that he would be smoking right there. He was doing the outline as he puffed away! Haven't seen that in a long time!

So I got tattooed two weeks ago and am due for another session on my back at the end of the month, so I have really not been in "need" of new work lately, but a local shop had a fundraiser yesterday for a family affected by domestic violence, and I could not resist stopping in to get something for a good cause. I got this tiny but awesome little flower that magically fit perfectly between the two larger pieces on my thigh, like it was fate! Done by the fabulous Eilo at MTL Tattoo here in Montreal. I love it. (Please pay no attention to my torch, which is still healing and majorly flaky!)

So I got tattooed two weeks ago and am due for another session on my back at the end of the month, so I have really not been in "need" of new work lately, but a local shop had a fundraiser yesterday for a family affected by domestic violence, and I could not resist stopping in to get something for a good cause. I got this tiny but awesome little flower that magically fit perfectly between the two larger pieces on my thigh, like it was fate! Done by the fabulous Eilo at MTL Tattoo here in Montreal. I love it. (Please pay no attention to my torch, which is still healing and majorly flaky!)

Awesome! And my wolf looks exactly the same right now! FLAKEY!