Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Guest cerobinson1980

I got a ol biker skull with handle bars by Gary Royal at the STL old school show. Really geniuen dude.

Richard and I said around the same thing... finally someone listened.... No need to travel when Colemans in your backyard.

GODDAMN!

Jennifer, when I was getting tattooed at Congress St. Tattoo in Portsmouth, NH last summer, Fat Tony Sellers who works there showed me a split painting he did with Richard and Aaron Coleman and it was ridiculously good. I think Richard painted a fox with a parrot in its mouth and Tony said it took him like 30 minutes to paint it. It's humbling to see things like that.

I got this as a memorial piece for my 18yr old cat that died a few months ago- its from 70's picture machine flash, modded of course-

2409dd005df911e2979f22000a1f8ae3_7.jpg

I dont have good pix but I also got a gi joe sized Shiva doing the Cosmic Dance - both from Aaron Carmody @ Skin Thrills Tattoo

I also got my side outlined by Matt Bivetto, who by the way has moved to NYC @ 3 Kings, so go get it NYC people

@jayessebee that's a great one! And I saw Bivetto had moved up here, dude does some innaresting paintings. Might have to do UFO #2 from him at some point.. What're you gettin' on your ribs??

thanks!

BIV has many many drawings of UFOs in ways you cant even imagine- hes tuned in

My side is a Sumerian God, Dagon, riding a boat with a crocodile looking at him

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/03ff5f4c515811e2969522000a9f14e8_7.jpg

thanks!

BIV has many many drawings of UFOs in ways you cant even imagine- hes tuned in

My side is a Sumerian God, Dagon, riding a boat with a crocodile looking at him

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/03ff5f4c515811e2969522000a9f14e8_7.jpg

Oh right! I remember seeing a small portion of that, didn't realize it was on yo ribs, son!