Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@Our Endless Days It's not very pleasant.

Probably because it goes right across the area near your kidneys. Even a soft touch with the hand and there is a natural tendency to pull away and flinch.

Towards the end I was feeling a burning sensation.

When we were all done Emiliano, one of the other tattooers at Frith St, cracked open a bottle of JD Honey and we all had a slug. That was pretty cool

- - - Updated - - -

Went over to Huntington Beach Tattoo, they were doing a cancer benefit. Was able to get a nice skull & cross-bones from Aaron Coleman. Will post a pic tomorrow after I take off the bandage.

Can't wait to see that one. Aaron Coleman turns out some amazing work

My of my favourites one is that popeye tattoo.

I saw that! Looks so killer, @Lance. You must be getting...close?

Thanks! Yes, it's getting there. 1 more namakubi to shade on my bum and the cloud background on my left thigh/bum/lower back area. I figure maybe a short 2 hr session for the head and maybe couple more slightly longer sessions for the background.

I'm close enough that I've begun thinking about the future. Is this it or do I take a break to replenish funding? Do I continue to slowly add w/ ribs or chest panels? Or just admit to myself, what everyone else tells me and go with the munewari style? Or go quasi-western/eastern with the front perhaps? That Phoenix chest piece she did was amazing. These are the things that occupy my thoughts. Then there's the talks I've had with her where I'd like to get something by Horitomo, but does he take over or just do one offs? I tend to be loyal so this rattles my mind. HA HA!

@Lance, if you have a chance to get tattooed by Horitomo...well, you know how this sentence ends. Have him do your front. Hell, get a big Fudo from him, munewari be damned! You're already weird; embrace it.

I might as well jump in here. It's not very recent, but it is my latest. I finished this up with Stuart Cripwell (based on a painting of his) in December, but I never got around to taking pics of it. And I'll just add a disclaimer that it is damn near impossible to photograph a knee tattoo. I swear it doesn't look crooked in real life. :)

cripwell_dragon_thumb.jpg

@Our Endless Days It's not very pleasant.

Probably because it goes right across the area near your kidneys. Even a soft touch with the hand and there is a natural tendency to pull away and flinch.

Towards the end I was feeling a burning sensation.

When we were all done Emiliano, one of the other tattooers at Frith St, cracked open a bottle of JD Honey and we all had a slug. That was pretty cool

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see that one. Aaron Coleman turns out some amazing work

My of my favourites one is that popeye tattoo.

haha that's awesome you got to do a shot with them. Never had JD Honey. Any good?

I finished this up with Stuart Cripwell (based on a painting of his) in December, but I never got around to taking pics of it. And I'll just add a disclaimer that it is damn near impossible to photograph a knee tattoo. I swear it doesn't look crooked in real life. :)

So badass...

@Lance, if you have a chance to get tattooed by Horitomo...well, you know how this sentence ends. Have him do your front. Hell, get a big Fudo from him, munewari be damned! You're already weird; embrace it.

I might as well jump in here. It's not very recent, but it is my latest. I finished this up with Stuart Cripwell (based on a painting of his) in December, but I never got around to taking pics of it. And I'll just add a disclaimer that it is damn near impossible to photograph a knee tattoo. I swear it doesn't look crooked in real life. :)

Big ol Fudo huh? Like this one? Damn good!

.@horitomo_stateofgrace | I tattooed eyeballs today. #fudo#fudomyoo | Webstagram - the best Instagram viewer

Finally @hogg Been waiting for that one. Now I want to see a photo of it besides the killer tattoo you have from Theo Mindell on your other knee ;)

Come to think of it, I also have a "not very recent" tattoo that I haven't posted before.

Chris Conn, Sekretcity.

f175d2f445d411e2b41b22000a1f9a15_7.jpg

Damn Iwar! Stop raising the bar! Guess it's off to get another appointment setup.

Finally @hogg Been waiting for that one. Now I want to see a photo of it besides the killer tattoo you have from Theo Mindell on your other knee ;)

Come to think of it, I also have a "not very recent" tattoo that I haven't posted before.

Chris Conn, Sekretcity.

Finally! Thank you Ivarro! You have a great collection man.

Chris Conn, Sekretcity.

I like how casually you dropped that. Damn that is so good.