Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Anyway, most of you have probably already seen this, but for those who haven't, here's the picture from Thomas Hooper's instagram of my raven shaded. I'll probably hold off on posting pictures of the tattoo until it's finished but this gives you a taste of it. To give you an idea of size, the raven's head is around my upper bicep to shoulder and the bottom of its tailfeathers are about half way down my forearm. It is a bit of a mental adjustment getting used to seeing that much black on my arm, but I love it and find it to be so beautiful and powerful.

Anyway, most of you have probably already seen this, but for those who haven't, here's the picture from Thomas Hooper's instagram of my raven shaded. I'll probably hold off on posting pictures of the tattoo until it's finished but this gives you a taste of it. To give you an idea of size, the raven's head is around my upper bicep to shoulder and the bottom of its tailfeathers are about half way down my forearm. It is a bit of a mental adjustment getting used to seeing that much black on my arm, but I love it and find it to be so beautiful and powerful.

Fantastic!

Just got back from Rock of Ages - got a big ol' tiger on the knee! Can't wait to show you guys but it looks a little awful right now with all the ooze...

Steve was fantastic - super easy to sit for - I can't wait to go back in March for the other knee! :D

And thanks @Dhopper for coming by, it was nice to see you again!!

Just got back from Rock of Ages - got a big ol' tiger on the knee! Can't wait to show you guys but it looks a little awful right now with all the ooze...

Steve was fantastic - super easy to sit for - I can't wait to go back in March for the other knee! :D

And thanks @Dhopper for coming by, it was nice to see you again!!

SHOW US!!!

I am really hoping I can sneak in a knee tattoo by someone at the philly convention.