Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

The worst part about healing the ditch that I remember was when I woke up the next morning and my arm was bent and stuck to itself. Peeling that fresh tattooed skin from fresh tattooed skin and straightening out my arm was the BEST!!!

That sounds like so much fun...! For the other side if not done already?

Posey Arm Splint - Assist Ireland

The worst part about healing the ditch that I remember was when I woke up the next morning and my arm was bent and stuck to itself. Peeling that fresh tattooed skin from fresh tattooed skin and straightening out my arm was the BEST!!!

I'll be hitting the ditch soon and I think I'll be keeping the tattoo wrapped overnight! Thanks for the heads up because that sounds gnarly.

Love your latest additions @else & @Erica !! You guys should pop those in the February contest thread.

I've already got my panther in the contest thread... I don't want my big cats to have to fight it out with one another!

- - - Updated - - -

@else Awesome tattoo by an awesome tattooer! I'm hoping to get my elbow done by him at the SLC convention (have yet to hear back from him about setting something up but fingers crossed). Enjoy that cat!!

He was so easy going and fun to get tattooed by too! And seriously, gentle as a kitten, I was scared about the knee but it wasn't at all bad. I think the Chad Koeplinger panther hurt more. I would go back to him ALL THE TIME if I lived near Austin permanently.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Lord! That sounds AWFUL!! You poor thing!

Drove my girl down to All Star in Limerick yesterday. She had an appointment to get tattooed by Forrest Cavacco. Ended up with a really nice chrysanthemum and leaves on her ribs.

Forrest = a super nice guy (wouldn't mind getting tattooed by him in the future myself, just because of that- although I love his Japanese style anyway).

I'm back in All Star myself next week, cannot wait now. Awesome selection of original flash and paintings on the walls by some of the greats, old and new.

@else your knee looks awesome!

Since Steve Byrne is the topic of conversation lately, I think it's time I stop lurking and contribute with my first post. I got this from Steve on my elbow a few months ago while he was in California at Port City. Great guy. Loved getting tattooed by him. Definitely plan on getting more tattoos from him.

photo.jpg

That's why you either wear a long sleeved shirt or don't move your arm and run it under some warm water to get rid of that dried up plasma.... If it's stuck to your shirt then just wear it in the shower until it loosens up.. thanks to @hogg for that tip, helped me a few times with my back.

@else your knee looks awesome!

Since Steve Byrne is the topic of conversation lately, I think it's time I stop lurking and contribute with my first post. I got this from Steve on my elbow a few months ago while he was in California at Port City. Great guy. Loved getting tattooed by him. Definitely plan on getting more tattoos from him.

photo.jpg

Really nice! I remember seeing that on IG.

I'll get tattooed by him again too (booked in March!)

@CercleRouge Incredible! How many sessions to get to where you're at?

That's two so far with one more to go.

Awesome work, but damn that's a lot of lines. Good thing they are all short.

As it was happening, I started to realize that longer, continuous lines would've actually been preferable to the short start-and-stop lines. The heaviest pain/shock is within the 1st second the needle touches my skin!