Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I don't think I posted this new one I picked up from Greg Christian at Chris Nuñez's new shop, Handcrafted Miami just after New Years:

post-3901-146168846079_thumb.jpg

post-3901-146168846083_thumb.jpg

post-3901-146168846088_thumb.jpg

Super excited for South Florida to have this new shop, which is beautiful. They're bringing in a lot of big name guys, which we don't often get here. Chad Koeplinger visited a few weeks after I got the moth and I was kicking myself for not having the budget to get something.

But, I did book in with Heath Nock for June. (Holy shit that is a long ways away!) Getting a gator head with a Florida banner.

But, I did book in with Heath Nock for June. (Holy shit that is a long ways away!) Getting a gator head with a Florida banner.

Being a south Florida boy (now in the frozen north.... Norway). I've always wanted to get something to represent FLA.

A classic gator is a great idea and something I've toyed with. My only problem... my family are FSU fans. :p

Being a south Florida boy (now in the frozen north.... Norway). I've always wanted to get something to represent FLA.

A classic gator is a great idea and something I've toyed with. My only problem... my family are FSU fans. :p

I graduated from University of Miami ... So I feel you. There will be no blue and orange in this rendition!

Why not a pink flamingo?

Southern Alabama State Fans? You should just get a nice gator.

As a UF graduate all I have to say is Go Gators!

Why not a pink flamingo?

haha.. you've got those metal wheels in my head turning. I think I smell smoke. :)

Southern Alabama State Fans? You should just get a nice gator.

As a UF graduate all I have to say is Go Gators!

It's funny because it's kind of a civil war in my family. My dad's side, FSU fans. My mom's (minus her) UF fans.

Oh the good times we have at family get togethers.

haha.. you've got those metal wheels in my head turning. I think I smell smoke. :)

It's funny because it's kind of a civil war in my family. My dad's side, FSU fans. My mom's (minus her) UF fans.

Oh the good times we have at family get togethers.

It shouldn't be that big of an issue. I mean how many FSU fans could be on parole at the same time anyway?

Just kidding :p

got this one yesterday from Tyler James Densley at the Philly convention.

4d35fdc5-cff5-4328-952a-bdb750831fb8_zps33dfd6ad.jpg

That is great. Is your lady head from Lowercase J (lowercase j?) on your forearm? If so, I think I walked past you at the convention. I grew up in State College, so it stuck when I saw you post that a few months ago, and it jumped out at me again at the convention.

So I made my first post the other day as @BrandonGermain and posted a picture of my elbow done by Steve Byrne. For whatever reason after posting I decided I didn't want to use my full name on a message board, so I made this account and will be using this one from here on out.

I apologize to the moderators if I broke any rules, and I'm sorry to whoever just read that shitty and irrelevant bit of information.

With that being said...Today I got tattooed by Chris Conn. Chris was so cool and really does go above and beyond for his clients. Everything about getting tattooed today was rad. Not to mention his studio is less than five minutes from my house. Couldn't have been a better situation.

I will post better pics once it is healed.

ScreenShot2013-02-10at22613AM.png

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

I had a hell of a weekend at the convention. Pictures stolen from their respective instagrammers.

First, got this reaper from Richard Smith of Thicker Than Water on Friday. No pictures really do this thing justice.

Kdon36q.jpg?1

And yesterday I got this ghostly wolf head from Ron Henry Wells. Words can't even express how excited I am about this tattoo.

1wagX1X.jpg?1

I had a hell of a weekend at the convention. Pictures stolen from their respective instagrammers.

First, got this reaper from Richard Smith of Thicker Than Water on Friday. No pictures really do this thing justice.

Kdon36q.jpg?1

And yesterday I got this ghostly wolf head from Ron Henry Wells. Words can't even express how excited I am about this tattoo.

1wagX1X.jpg?1

Are those right next to each other? That is some winning at life stuff right there.