Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I love your pinup, Id do it with snowboarding, but thats my preferred sport.

My ski pinup I finished up on the weekend, nothing better than hot chicks doing the things I like.

Done by Scott Duncan at Sugar Shack tattoo in Kincardine On

side note, taking a half decent picture of your own side is not as easy as I thought it would be.

@Dennis, damn! That's on you? I was drooling over it earlier. So, so good. I love that you have two very different but equally rad skulls on that arm.

Thanks man! I am so happy with it so far, can't wait to get more work done on it! I'm also pleased with how well it matches up with the peony sleeve. PluraBella was definitely a unique experience, I've never felt more at home!

Here is the finished dragon by Kore Flatmo. We did five hours yesterday. Long day but worth it. We started the project in October and its awesome to finally see the finished product. Back in two months to start the tiger.

imag0022ow.jpg

imag0023zz.jpg

imag0024in.jpg

imag0026kb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the finished dragon by Kore Flatmo. We did five hours yesterday. Long day but worth it. We started the project in October and its awesome to finally see the finished product. Back in two months to start the tiger.

imag0022ow.jpg

imag0023zz.jpg

imag0024in.jpg

imag0026kb.jpg

i feel kinda retarded but i just checked out that instagram or whatever thing for the first time...seems ok but yeah....me and technology...haha..

graeme, nice looking tattoo! and dog by the way! didn't look through many pics but is the fat cat i saw yours too?

Yeah we have a skinny dog and two fat cats here. One is fatter than the other and she's always laying on her back with her belly showing because she has the worst survival instincts of any cat ever.

Thanks! And couldn't agree more. It's a great shop and everyone is super cool. Great artists to boot.

Last time I was there, the time I met you, because I wasn't getting tattooed I got a good look at the art hanging on the walls and there is so much amazing stuff there. That Dan Higgs painting is amazing and I love that Mike Wilson rigged ship painting too.

- - - Updated - - -

Stephanie lined the rest of my Quetzalcoatl dragon at Saved yesterday. Stoked because it's an awesome, huge tattoo, and now half my squidpants are done. It's maybe also a little bittersweet because I'm officially running out of real estate now. Cannot wait for warmer weather and shorts season!

I'm glad it went well! I'd love to see a picture sometime.