Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks! And couldn't agree more. It's a great shop and everyone is super cool. Great artists to boot.

One of the things I really miss about living in New England is Congress st. and Hobos. I should really try to make more trips back east.... my family would probably appreciate it as well.

Here is my new panther. I really love it! It's two days old in the picture, and the picture itself is pretty bad - I will take a better one when it's healed.

And I found out, that the inner bicep hurt a bit more than the outside of my arm :p It's done by Mads Jönsson from Ink Link tattoo in Roskilde, Denmark.

panther_thumb.jpg

Just visited Portland and was able to score a walk in at Acme Tattoo. Ross Ferrie put a great panther head on my knee. Not only a great tattoo but a truely awesome time at the shop! I cannot speak highly enough of the great time I had there. A top notch first class shop. Will definately make a return trip.

Pic is in my gallery, IPhone not letting me put in post.

This probably isnt the right thread to ask, but the other Tattoo Aftercare forum seems to move too slow.

On my Japanese sleeve, I finished the outline the first week of December. Just this past week a lot of places along JUST the outline have had bumps come up and it becomes really itchy. I subconsciously scratch it, or sometimes in my sleep and some of those bumps have bled. One particular line in a koi fish scale is really scabbing again. I had no issues with healing before, and the fact this is almost 3 months old is weird. Anyone have an idea whats going on?

Got this from Tomas Garcia at Sid's in Santa Ana, CA. He has a special book of line drawings that he'd love to do. I had trouble deciding between two designs in particular, so he took both designs and made it into one.

It was definitely a great experience over at Sid's. The entire crew is extremely hospitable. Very down to earth crew. I'm a fan for life. Tomas even drew up some hand made lettering for me too.

AHHH, @CABS I saw that and was stoked. Good for you dude. Tomas is a character and a great story teller.

He really is a great story teller. He told stories about the tattoos he has. He also showed me a ton of flash that he owns but doesn't have enough space on the walls to put them up. Everyone needs to get tattooed by Tomas. Awesome guy.