Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks man! Dare I say, the thighs are a cake walk.. at least the fronts of 'em. And not so much when you get up into the "bathing suit area" where the tails go. Could literally watch how the skin change affected the line/color.. crazy.

I think the hardest part of my thigh tattoo was the artist (stewart robson in this case) practically blunting his razor shaving off all my damn hair.

I just got a kick ass anchor tattoo from my "home area code tattooer" Levi Hatch.

My sister is going through a bad break up. She and I are very close, she asked if I would get "sister tattoos" with her. How could I say no?

So we got similar, but not identical anchors.

It was her FIRST tattoo and she went for the ribs and handled it like a champ :-)

I went for the back of the calf, almost into the ditch.

I'll post pics when I can. (I know, I ALWAYS say that! This time I will for sure!)

Once again Levi was fabulous. I'm so glad that my sister had such a good experience for her first tattoo... Now, if she decides to get more she'll know how good it *can* be and hopefully not accept any less.

I just got a kick ass anchor tattoo from my "home area code tattooer" Levi Hatch.

My sister is going through a bad break up. She and I are very close, she asked if I would get "sister tattoos" with her. How could I say no?

So we got similar, but not identical anchors.

It was her FIRST tattoo and she went for the ribs and handled it like a champ :-)

I went for the back of the calf, almost into the ditch.

I'll post pics when I can. (I know, I ALWAYS say that! This time I will for sure!)

Once again Levi was fabulous. I'm so glad that my sister had such a good experience for her first tattoo... Now, if she decides to get more she'll know how good it *can* be and hopefully not accept any less.

Did levi's beard do the tattoo?

@Kev LST big cat tattoo club yes!

Did levi's beard do the tattoo?

LOL!! I think the beard helped! @Dan S - not a "beard"...Levi Hatch is rocking a "power beard", keeps it braided when he's working. Serious beard he's got...

of course, in the picture I saw you're no stranger to the power beard yourself!

@else you are on an unstoppable run. I want to be you when I grow up.

I had a session the other day hoping to finish my dragon head, but my body was not cooperating, had a big nosebleed early in day and couldn't stop bleeding while getting tattooed. I have been a bleeder before, but never like this. So long story short I have to come back and do a few spots and possibly some touch up on last session.