Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I shouldn't be allowed outside without a chaperone. My girlfriend and I went out for lunch this afternoon. Since we were right around the corner from The Pearl in Toronto I decided to stop in and say hello. Just a few moments before we got there Tim Pausinger had a couple of last minutes cancellations. Perfect timing! I had a few ideas on my phone and after brief discussion Tim drew up a design and got to work. I had a tattoo done last week that was healing nicely and so I figured what the hell. Let's do it. img_1086_thumb.jpg

I've got another appointment on Friday, another on the 18th and two in April. I think I'll take a wee break at that point before beginning the work on my chest.

@Mark Bee, I am officially jealous of your afternoon.

Thanks, hogg. It was a pretty great day, all in all. I'm a little concerned about Friday. I was planning on having another, smaller piece put on that same stretch of real estate. But I've already done two in the last 8 days, and I think my arm will be very unhappy with me.

I shouldn't be allowed outside without a chaperone. My girlfriend and I went out for lunch this afternoon. Since we were right around the corner from The Pearl in Toronto I decided to stop in and say hello. Just a few moments before we got there Tim Pausinger had a couple of last minutes cancellations. Perfect timing! I had a few ideas on my phone and after brief discussion Tim drew up a design and got to work. I had a tattoo done last week that was healing nicely and so I figured what the hell. Let's do it. img_1086_thumb.jpg

I've got another appointment on Friday, another on the 18th and two in April. I think I'll take a wee break at that point before beginning the work on my chest.

A good friend of mine moved to Toronto, and he lives close by Pearl Harbour. He made an appointment with Nick Collela for his next visit, and he is probably going to get tattooed by Tim sometime soon. I imagine that he will be spending a lot of time at that shop.

A good friend of mine moved to Toronto, and he lives close by Pearl Harbour. He made an appointment with Nick Collela for his next visit, and he is probably going to get tattooed by Tim sometime soon. I imagine that he will be spending a lot of time at that shop.

Nice! That is such a great neighbourhood. I hope your friend is enjoying the area and Toronto in general. So many good restaurants, cafes, and nightlife around there. Its also a very community minded part of town - people look out for each other. I'm pretty stoked about Nick Collela coming too. I think he is there from April 3-6. I booked an appointment on the 3rd. Tim is a great artist and a very nice guy as well. Your friend will be pleased with whatever Tim does, I'm sure.

Grime put it on Instagram so I figured it'd be cool to post here.

The ass section of my back...

IMG_9297_zpsbceaa6e7.jpg

He said he wanted to wait to shade the center of the flower until he sees what other colors are used on the rest of the tattoo. Who am I to question? :D

I think this is the only time that I wish I could see more of your ass.

My panther is now two weeks old, and is nearly healed. The red parts are still not healed 100 % - the same thing happened to my last tattoo - is it somthing to be concerned about?

Not at all. Red, at least for me, and many others, takes a little longer to heal. As long as its healing well and not oozing or looking scary, I wouldn't worry. Give it as long as it needs.