Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Not at all. Red, at least for me, and many others, takes a little longer to heal. As long as its healing well and not oozing or looking scary, I wouldn't worry. Give it as long as it needs.

I'll second this, red always seems to take longer to heal on me but it ends up looking just as bright as any other colour.

Fuuuuuuuck, @CABS. That's on you? I love that thing. Man, I gotta get something from Paul.

Yup, that's on me. I can't believe it's on me. I'm beyond stoked.

- - - Updated - - -

The Wu-Tang earring is a nice touch.

Thanks! All I told him was I wanted a lady head with the Wu-Tang logo somewhere in there. He did an amazing job. I had no idea he listened to Wu-Tang. He said Liquid Swords was his favorite solo album.

@else I was scrolling through dermagraphique, and guess whose bired from marie sena was held up as a good example on there

I've never looked at this "dermagraphique" before today. Not sure what I think of it, but it's cool to see my falcon there.

It is a lovely piece! And Marie Sena was so nice and pleasant and smart and funny... I would go back to her in a heartbeat. :-)

Had my first of three appointments at The Family Business (with Mo) on Friday. We're bringing an old half-sleeve he did on my down into a full sleeve. Got the outline on and some shading, but I'm really looking forward to getting back in to follow on with it... April and May should see it finished.

Also squeezed in a brutal drinking session with two old college friends, involving 32% strength beer from BrewDog in Shoreditch. Had to snooze on a bench in the airport before my flight back. Getting too old for this shit.

well my latest if i can call it was don on my left shin about two inches bellow the knee, (because of the rules regarding spamming topic and the like i have included the link to the image, this link if from within the forum itself). i have been told many 'pain stories' but honestly if it hurt we would not get inked Here It Is

Had my first of three appointments at The Family Business (with Mo) on Friday. We're bringing an old half-sleeve he did on my down into a full sleeve. Got the outline on and some shading, but I'm really looking forward to getting back in to follow on with it... April and May should see it finished.

Also squeezed in a brutal drinking session with two old college friends, involving 32% strength beer from BrewDog in Shoreditch. Had to snooze on a bench in the airport before my flight back. Getting too old for this shit.

I have my next appointment with Mo this Thursday, it will be the fifth session (of six) on my koi three quarter sleeve. All the outline and shading has been done and now it is time to start on the colours.